Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you looking for? Plastic watches and big girls wanted for the Beirut gig? :roftl:

you know i forgot about most of them:roftl:

i wanted to see the very first blog,just curiousity:bleh:

Merhaba Dilek,

I can see all old blogs. Wow, there were times Mika blogged three times a day - long long ago ....... Now we are happy to get three blogs a week :wink2:

iyi geceler

Merhaba:D

well the blog was a new toy then,now he got bored:bleh:

how do you see the oldest blog

there are just 20 of them i can see on the left side:blink:

you know i forgot about most of them:roftl:

i wanted to see the very first blog,just curiousity:bleh:

Just scroll down to the bottom and keep clicking on 'previous entries' until you get there....Alternatively, change the page number to a higher number, for example:

http://www.mikasounds.com/page/10/

http://www.mikasounds.com/page/11/

etc.....

Edited by sariflor

Merhaba:D

well the blog was a new toy then,now he got bored:bleh:

how do you see the oldest blog

there are just 20 of them i can see on the left side:blink:

I think you have to trawl back using the 'older blogs' link at the bottom until you get there. ... unless you know the right keywords to search for the specific blog. :thumbdown:

...or try this: http://www.mikasounds.com/page/15/

Edited by violet_sky

I think you have to trawl back using the 'older blogs' link at the bottom until you get there. ... unless you know the right keywords to search for the specific blog.

...or try this: http://www.mikasounds.com/page/15/

No worries :naughty:, my pleasure. Here is the very first page:

http://www.mikasounds.com/page/15/

To see the more recent ones, just go down to 14 , etc.....

:fisch::fisch:great minds, etc...:naughty:

wow i'm surprised there are just a few comments on some blogs!

michael stipe vlog has just 7 comments..:blink:

i guess some of his fans just found out his new website a few months ago coughmaricough:fisch:

or we were too busy on gig reports threads,even some of us were actually at gigs:tears:

wow i'm surprised there are just a few comments on some blogs!

michael stipe vlog has just 7 comments..:blink:

i guess some of his fans just found out his new website a few months ago coughmaricough:fisch:

or we were too busy on gig reports threads,even some of us were actually at gigs:tears:

We were actually unable to post comments until after the Beirut gig :wink2:

Edited by Miro

Indeed :naughty:

Crap that Amsterdam video on the blog is such bad quality.

Very bad indeed, which is a shame. Maybe they can upload it again? Hehe...Also, the first blog was a total shambles; It sounds like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old:

Welcome to the new Mika website, click here to go to the old one.

Hello everyone, MIKA’s first stadium show at the Parc de Prince is sold out, the only way you can get any tickets is here.

If you want to win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets, one night accommodation and travel enter your email and country location here.

Good Luck! MIKA SOUNDS

:roftl: What the heck is MIKA SOUNDS anyway? Does it mean that if you knock him on the head, he makes a noise? :naughty:

Anyway, sorry for being critical, but I find it so poorly written, that it shocks me.

And this is not even a 'Mika type spelling mistake', which is fine and kind of cute. This is written by someone else, presumably a 'hired bod', and they really should be more careful and professional with the image that they portray of him.

Mika, do you hear me? You need more professional types to do your PR. These people are just crap :mf_lustslow:.

I must say though that the long one that he wrote himself a couple of days later (where he says that it's a long overdue B.L.O.G.) is adorable and totally amazing :wub2:

are we making blog archaeology here?

:naughty:

i remember we asked him in Nyon about posting comments (july 23rd)...and he said he was looking into it...then he had to ask for help! saint christine was there, otherwise we would be posting comments to his blog HERE!:roftl:

Very bad indeed, which is a shame. Maybe they can upload it again? Hehe...Also, the first blog was a total shambles; It sounds like it was written by an illiterate 5 year old:

Welcome to the new Mika website, click here to go to the old one.

Hello everyone, MIKA’s first stadium show at the Parc de Prince is sold out, the only way you can get any tickets is here.

If you want to win the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets, one night accommodation and travel enter your email and country location here.

Good Luck! MIKA SOUNDS

:roftl: What the heck is MIKA SOUNDS anyway? Does it mean that if you knock him on the head, he makes a noise? :naughty:

Anyway, sorry for being critical, but I find it so poorly written, that it shocks me.

And this is not even a 'Mika type spelling mistake', which is fine and kind of cute. This is written by someone else, presumably a 'hired bod', and they really should be more careful and professional with the image that they portray of him.

Mika, do you hear me? You need more professional types to do your PR. These people are just crap :mf_lustslow:.

I must say though that the long one that he wrote himself a couple of days later (where he says that it's a long overdue B.L.O.G.) is adorable and totally amazing :wub2:

Oh yes it was :wub2:

Ahhh why did you remind us with those blogs, Dilek? :sad: It was all so exciting :wub2:

are we making blog archaeology here?

:naughty:

i remember we asked him in Nyon about posting comments (july 23rd)...and he said he was looking into it...then he had to ask for help! saint christine was there, otherwise we would be posting comments to his blog HERE!:roftl:

Yes :roftl: and I remember Racha asked his mum too in Beirut (or was it John?) and she said they're working on it

sorry:blush-anim-cl:

i just needed to look at them cause there is nothing new to listen or look at:mf_rosetinted:

It's okay :wink2: I was a bit nostalgic seeing those blogs again :blush-anim-cl:

ahh tell me about it :boxed:

ahh tell me about it :boxed:

i know, right?

mika give us a release date, we can't wait any more dammit:mad3:

but did i say lately how much we love you?,take your time hun:wub2:

:roftl:

i know, right?

mika give us a release date, we can't wait any more dammit:mad3:

but did i say lately how much we love you?,take your time hun:wub2:

:roftl:

Perfect! :naughty::roftl: