Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it looks like he has been doing "researching" for his new album...like ACTORRRRS do when they research roles, he must have written a song about the homeless. :floor::floor:

:floor:

and he's slept under cardboard for three nights just to try the thrill of it :roftl::roftl:

Wow, Martin and Lily Allen, that's a surprise. I'm not surprised he has other jobs besides the Mika thing, though; he has a family to feed, no? So if Mighty Mika :king: has nothing for him to do for a year or one and a half or two... I guess that's how the story goes. He doesn't have the same musicians for recording anyway, if I'm not mistaken... It's okay for me if the band changes, a few more changes are most welcome, to be honest. But whatever, Mika is about Mika, so... unknown.gif

Concerning the acoustic tour being only Mika and a piano - I'm always surprised that artists have so many more musicians with them at acoustic gigs than at the normal ones.

After the 'the-bigger-the-better' shows last year I'm very curious now to see what he will come up with for an acoustic tour (if there will be such a thing :naughty:).

Oh and after having checked out that youtube video (and being amazed by Martin's long fingernails on the left(!) hand :naughty:) I think I will actually buy that album. Sounds much better than the stuff on the first one.

Edited by violet_sky

Well this the thing. Not much love lost between Lily and Mika and it's hard to imagine one of his musicians bouncing back and forth between the two of them. Makes me think Martin has moved on permanently.

hmmm true, i think you have a point.

i remember seeing martin playing for sophie ellis bextor, was that before he started working with mika?

I think so. But Mika and SEB have a much different relationship than Mika and Lily Allen. :naughty:

Apart from what Mika says on the LICM DVD about Lily Allen, I've never heard anything about their "relationship", good or bad. have I missed something?

hello

One wonders if a Mr MP, would happen to attend a certain concert tonight with a Mr PH in LA at the Wiltern, featuring a Miss KP.

Could happen and I hope Perez is in his look at me and all my friends mood.

Maybe. He didn't seem to bother to go to either of her London dates though even though he was at home.

EnchantedMoviePoster_001.jpg

~BTW: Did you see ENCHANTED . . . ?

"Schwartz also wrote lyrics for the successful 2007 Disney film Enchanted, again collaborating with Menken. Three songs from the film, "Happy Working Song," "That's How You Know," and "So Close," were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song" per "W"~

I didn't realise Steven wrote songs for that!

I LOVE that film, especially Happy Working Song.

So basically, most of the band has moved on, since Mikey is also into another artist now (not literally!) and the others must be doing other things as well!

I think we should all audition to be in Mika's new band:naughty:

I don't thing I'd be any way good enough to replace Cherisse, I don't think I'd want to!

Maybe. He didn't seem to bother to go to either of her London dates though even though he was at home.

true true. But, she's got her new inflatable stuff so maybe he'll be interested.

He can bring his big pizza and diet coke inflatables, lolol.

Ah, but PH wasn't there though:naughty:

So we'll get no blog out of him today then, if he's busy prettying himself up for KPs gig tonight then!:roftl:

Ah, but PH wasn't there though:naughty:

So we'll get no blog out of him today then, if he's busy prettying himself up for KPs gig tonight then!:roftl:

... prettying himself up :lmfao: - hope he'll use the heatable curlers, saves a lot of time :roftl: