Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh bummer, the competition thread is closed. :thumbdown: I don't have time to wait for it to reopen now, so here, my two cents:

Thanks a lot that we're offered the fantastic ordinary merch you can buy or order anytime you want! :thumb_yello:

No, I don't want to say I'd rather have the worn shoes :roftl:- or even - the smarties inside :shocked:

... just something a tad more unique... maybe? :naughty:

And it's exactly 5 blue smarties, as everybody can easily see :doh:

Ungrateful? Me?

I hope noone gets me wrong here, I'm happy we have competitions and stuff at all, but those giveaways are really a tad uncreative (not as such, but as giveaways to a competition featuring a somewhat funny riddle object).

Good luck, everyone! :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot that we're offered the fantastic ordinary merch you can buy or order anytime you want! :thumb_yello:

but can you buy the smarties that have the honour of staying in Mika's shoes, anytime you want? huh?

yes, you can easily count 5 blue smarties, but i guess the sense of it is to guess whether there are more of them..

o.c. unique prices would be hopeful, but I sense those would come from mika not the merchandise dept. whenever his lordship will decide to give away the blackall project result, that'll be a blessed day. not that i have any hope of winning it, but a girl can always hope, can't she? :wub2:

I have to say I like this competitions.

Whatelse could they offer? :blink: Maybe the people that don't like the prizes should suggest some:wink2:

I mean, I can't deny free stuff.:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

the prizes were supplied by mika & co. it's not a matter of suggesting prizes really. lots of people didn't get a chance to get a t-shirt or mask... so i think it's pretty quite nice for them. :thumb_yello:

the prizes were supplied by mika & co. it's not a matter of suggesting prizes really. lots of people didn't get a chance to get a t-shirt or mask... so i think it's pretty quite nice for them. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I never got one, so it would be nice.