Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible? When I looked at Youtube Mikasoundsblog for the last time at 2.50 am I got a virus and the site didn´t close again. Now I don´t dare to look again. Is there anyone who had similar problems?

What prize would you like then?

Something unique. A piece of Es Devlin's stage models for example. Doesn't have to be the stage after all. An original sketch from the making of of the LICM cover booklet. Something from the props they used for the Happy Ending video.... possibilities are endless.

However, I do understand that many are happy with a t-shirt. And I don't mean this in a dismissive way. If this competition were not initiated by Mika or in his name, I'd be happy with just that and enter the competition.

But as I know he's creative in great detail, and I know he/they can do (much) better, it seems a bit unloving (to me).

but can you buy the smarties that have the honour of staying in Mika's shoes, anytime you want? huh?

You know I love Mika to bits, but no. :roftl:

i think she was joking:naughty:

:wink2:

the prizes were supplied by mika & co. it's not a matter of suggesting prizes really. lots of people didn't get a chance to get a t-shirt or mask... so i think it's pretty quite nice for them. :thumb_yello:

Yes, it probably is. I was speaking for myself only.

Yes, I never got one, so it would be nice.

I keep my fingers crossed.

People don't be so impatient...have a coca cola light:mf_rosetinted:

Gimme sum beerzz:mf_rosetinted:

:doh:

he improved the lyrics

now it is

"and it rained and rained

and rained and rained

then it snowed and snowed

and snowed and snowed"

:mf_rosetinted:

Wow, what a genius:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, all that talk about Mika's sweaty feet makes me puke.