Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are lots of him, there is no excuse for none of them blogging :sneaky2:

Or recording an album. One could do the singing, while the other one could do keyboard/piano, while another one could be drawing the cover with some others+Yasmine, while another one could be blogging.:mf_rosetinted:

Or recording an album. One could do the singing, while the other one could do keyboard/piano, while another one could be drawing the cover with some others+Yasmine, while another one could be blogging.:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly:thumb_yello:

(and one could be at my house :fisch:)

*automatic response mode on* I loved it!:wub2: *automatic response mode off*

I love the colours, the leafs, the tribal man...Though I think it doesn't fit within the style that they're both doing, but it's definitly turning into a whole piece of art.

Actually I quite like this drawing. I don't think it was cheating, drawing the other side of the paper. Now it's clear what the word girl was looking at.

I think however his trees and leaves are better than his alarming-looking man.

I love the colours, the leafs, the tribal man...Though I think it doesn't fit within the style that they're both doing, but it's definitly turning into a whole piece of art.

I don't think it fits either

Isn't that a little cheating?:naughty:

Drawing in the other end of the paper?:roftl:

No, I think that's good.

I like the picture, and the idea that the girl is being watched, it just doesn't seem to fit visually. For one thing, the paper's the wrong colour.

It looks like he had fun drawing it though somehow.

...spider hands :shocked:

...granny teeth :naughty:

...aborigine hairstyle and pirate-like pierced ear inspired by my own students :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I think he looks ill - arthritic hands, obviously terrible trouble with his teeth, staring eyes - get that man a doctor!

Yeah I think so too :blink: It feels like it doesn't belong there :roftl: But I like those bright colours though.

we are never satisfied, isn't? :roftl:

Never. And it's M's fault, of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I think he looks ill - arthritic hands, obviously terrible trouble with his teeth, staring eyes - get that man a doctor!

so true! :roftl: