Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw ... i would love to know who "SHOCKED" is on the mika sounds blog comments :naughty::fisch:

just read it...i hope anyone from MFC going to reply to it...because i fear someone will do....pls. keep it fair, and think it's mika's blog in the first option.

not nice at all... :no:

just read it...i hope anyone from MFC going to reply to it...because i fear someone will do....pls. keep it fair, and think it's mika's blog in the first option.

not nice at all... :no:

Im not going to ... i dont see the point ... theres many threads on MFC for people to express thier opinons openly ... i would rather do it that way :original: ...Plus the fact i love hearing people opinions !! :):thumb_yello:

Btw ... i would love to know who "SHOCKED" is on the mika sounds blog comments :naughty::fisch:

Just checked that out Caz, and as one of the people who doesn't negatively criticise,(and yes does sometimes ask when he's going to blog again, not to be annoying, but because he's the one who keeps promising it's going to happen, so reacting to what Mika himself is saying), I'm a little shocked myself at the comment.

Judging by the reference to the mooing, I assume it's someone here, but then as guests can read this section, maybe not. To make a sweeping statement like "even less when coming from supposedly “devoted” fans who should be eternally grateful that you keep a blog at all", makes it sound like we shouldn't question anything, and be happy to just follow him and not complain.

As much as I am happy to follow Mika round to his concerts, buy his records etc, I don't think unreasonable to have the freedom to ask for blogs, when they are promised, and criticise as I see fit.

I'm as a devoted fan as you can get, and I feel this comment left, and I know they are entitled to their opinion, is a bit unfair, and makes it sound like we should all keep quiet and say nothing but nice things about everything, and I'm sure that's not what Mika would like, as he seems to like to see all opinions of what he blogs about.

Thanks for listening.

Rose this is ESPECIALLY true with Mika ....

I can tell you that they expect our feedback .....they do listen and thats what we are here for in some ways!

Just sit back and wait .. ppfttttttttttttt I dont believe this for one moment

MFC is direct feedback for Mika , whether good or bad ....

I dont see what comments on there has "upset" them ... maybe I need to read more

Just checked that out Caz, and as one of the people who doesn't negatively criticise,(and yes does sometimes ask when he's going to blog again, not to be annoying, but because he's the one who keeps promising it's going to happen, so reacting to what Mika himself is saying), I'm a little shocked myself at the comment.

Judging by the reference to the mooing, I assume it's someone here, but then as guests can read this section, maybe not. To make a sweeping statement like "even less when coming from supposedly “devoted” fans who should be eternally grateful that you keep a blog at all", makes it sound like we shouldn't question anything, and be happy to just follow him and not complain.

As much as I am happy to follow Mika round to his concerts, buy his records etc, I don't think unreasonable to have the freedom to ask for blogs, when they are promised, and criticise as I see fit.

I'm as a devoted fan as you can get, and I feel this comment left, and I know they are entitled to their opinion, is a bit unfair, and makes it sound like we should all keep quiet and say nothing but nice things about everything, and I'm sure that's not what Mika would like, as he seems to like to see all opinions of what he blogs about.

Thanks for listening.

I understand rose .... i thought it was little harsh too .... whether it was someone from the mfc or not .... I think the Mfc's critism is always out of love and from being constructive ... i didnt see a reason for that comment either ... Its a shame people dont feel they can voice such opinions on the mfc OR at least join the MFC .. because i think were all caring and constructive individuals no matter anyones opinions ..... :) ... I actually think we are all friends on the mfc enough to express our feelings without provoking an arguement and rather , we understand each other in some way or another .... :wink2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

"By no means share that sense of humour"

i don't get this sentence. anyone care to explain:kaf:

I think that they don't have the same sense of humour as the people who have a laugh at the mooing and omming.