Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Awww, it's okay hun, we all love you here:wub2:

Sweetheart, that was pure sarcasm:naughty:

I'm absolutely one of the last people who thinks everything he does is brilliant, hence the glasses smiley

:doh: Ofcourse.

Like I already said, Im not myself today:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know that?

link please:D

sophie told herself in her blog

God. Mika's myspace bulletin gave me a friggin' heart attack :furious:

tell me.. :boxed: I even commented on it.. aftre the seagulls thing, this would have been the icing on the cake :mf_rosetinted:

What does it say??!! I'm at school and can't go on myspace. :naughty:

Here's a screencap:

3256647428_2b4e3385ab_o.jpg

I thought it was a music festival or something, but it's just an add for DVDs and CDs (PDP being one of them) :rolls_eyes:

I was like where on earth is island valentines..???!!! :shocked: *grabs map and searches in the middle of the pacific..* :boxed: *then feels stupid and comments* :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

I was just like "Please let in be in California :wub2:"

Sad.

be aware that whenever you say "new blog" you may cause people to have a major nervous breakdown :tears:

Say OLD new blog and u'll spare a lot of people's lives...:roftl:

I wouldn't, you'll have the wrath of Shocked on you otherwise!!!:naughty:

Exactly, Rose!:naughty:

At least Shocked doesnt look like some small girl eating cannibal :roftl:

Sariflor ... - 1000 points for saying he looks like and ugly "B":boxed:

:roftl:Well, I was just voicing what (I think) many others thought. How can someone think that he looks like Beavis and/or Butthead, and not think that he's ugly? And b@stard was used as a funny word, really, like a bit of an affectionate term.

If someone took offence to that (I'm thinking of, possibly, that 'Shocked' brave soul who hides behind a fake name), then I really think that they have an issue, so no big issue for me.

It does bug me though that they feel the need to go and contaminate Mika's blog with those stupid accusations, when there were no issues there in the first place. It says at the bottom that the comments are moderated, and we all know that they are (as some never makle it), so if whoever is approving the comments had any problems with that is posted, the answer is quite cleear: Shocked would never get to read them.

So I guess that it's not a wild guess to say that Mika doesn't have an issue with whatever is being posted there. And you know what? If the impression that I have of Mika is correct, he'd read those comments about him being an ugly b@stard and looking like Mini-Me and actually have a little chuckle.

If Mika is going to take offence to that sort of comment...then he's not the type of guy that I think he is, and that would be a shame (IMO).

In reality, I think that this Shocked is just someone who holds some sort of grudge against some, or many, or whatever, and can't be brave and open about it. That is just sad.

This forum is always a buzz of discussion, and we all have different opinions about things, yet we respect them. Is it really necessary then to do that? Sorry but I feel quite strngly about it, I find it SO cowardly and wrong :thumbdown:.

So Shocked, if you're reading this (something tells me that you may), please join the discussion instead of posting that sort of accusation on his blog. It's pointless and venomous.

I subscribe to what Rose said about being 'devoted fans' not meaning 'brainless sheep that find everything good'. We have a right to an opinion, we give it, in a respectful or humourous way, and that's that. If Mika doesn't like what we write, then he has the right to delete that comment. Quite simple, he?

just checked the blog quickly and posted from iphone, so didn't read other people's entries. will have to check this shocked person's comment.

in my comment to MS, I was diplomatic and didn't say anything offensive, just that it was "unexpected" which can be taken both ways, also considering it's his blog. I really don't like last entry. it may be a style that doesn't match my tastes. it doesn't keep up at all to past entries, but o.c. that's just my personal opinion :bleh:

I really don't think that anyone said anything offensive, Avoca. Hence why it upsets me that some numpty decided to make an issue out of it. They should take a chill pill :naughty:.