Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Yeah :roftl: And he said there's no snow in London :naughty: I heard it's the highest in 18 years!

NOW I know who to blame- obviously his weather accuracy is about as good as his timetabling

I suppose I'd better go and read this "Shocked" comment then, or I'll have no idea what you're all talking about :blink:

Maybe I will to, or maybe I can't be bothered. There's always one.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:Well, I was just voicing what (I think) many others thought. How can someone think that he looks like Beavis and/or Butthead, and not think that he's ugly? And b@stard was used as a funny word, really, like a bit of an affectionate term.

If someone took offence to that (I'm thinking of, possibly, that 'Shocked' brave soul who hides behind a fake name), then I really think that they have an issue, so no big issue for me.

It does bug me though that they feel the need to go and contaminate Mika's blog with those stupid accusations, when there were no issues there in the first place. It says at the bottom that the comments are moderated, and we all know that they are (as some never makle it), so if whoever is approving the comments had any problems with that is posted, the answer is quite cleear: Shocked would never get to read them.

So I guess that it's not a wild guess to say that Mika doesn't have an issue with whatever is being posted there. And you know what? If the impression that I have of Mika is correct, he'd read those comments about him being an ugly b@stard and looking like Mini-Me and actually have a little chuckle.

If Mika is going to take offence to that sort of comment...then he's not the type of guy that I think he is, and that would be a shame (IMO).

In reality, I think that this Shocked is just someone who holds some sort of grudge against some, or many, or whatever, and can't be brave and open about it. That is just sad.

This forum is always a buzz of discussion, and we all have different opinions about things, yet we respect them. Is it really necessary then to do that? Sorry but I feel quite strngly about it, I find it SO cowardly and wrong :thumbdown:.

So Shocked, if you're reading this (something tells me that you may), please join the discussion instead of posting that sort of accusation on his blog. It's pointless and venomous.

I subscribe to what Rose said about being 'devoted fans' not meaning 'brainless sheep that find everything good'. We have a right to an opinion, we give it, in a respectful or humourous way, and that's that. If Mika doesn't like what we write, then he has the right to delete that comment. Quite simple, he?

I agree with you, I had to deal with similar people who didn't like blogs/videos I posted of Mika and accused me of being 'not a real fan'. Well I think that if you are so obsessed with someone that he can do nothing wrong in your eyes and you can't make fun of him a little bit, something is seriously wrong. At least step up and say who you are.

And the bulletin made me die inside too, I was expecting a festival :tears:

I've read Shocked's comment, really can't see what the fuss is about. That's just the way they feel, and they're entitled to their opinion.

Let's move on.

I think that it is quite a big deal

It's an antagonistic post, an open attack against other (supposedly) 'fellow fans', and it's poisoning the blog.

To me, that is quite a big deal, and if you defend everyone's entitlement to opinions, then surely you can see why anyone who feels the need to discuss this (like me, for example) should be allowed to do it, so 'moving on' is probably not something that they are ready to do right now.

Sometimes one wants to discuss things :thumb_yello::original:

I agree with you, I had to deal with similar people who didn't like blogs/videos I posted of Mika and accused me of being 'not a real fan'. Well I think that if you are so obsessed with someone that he can do nothing wrong in your eyes and you can't make fun of him a little bit, something is seriously wrong. At least step up and say who you are.

And the bulletin made me die inside too, I was expecting a festival :tears:

Yes, exactly, that is the thing, isn't it? Bottomline, it's actually healthier to be critical. Nobody is attacking the guy!!!

Yes, exactly, that is the thing, isn't it? Bottomline, it's actually healthier to be critical. Nobody is attacking the guy!!!

True, and I don't understand why everyone feels like they need to voice their opinion in the name of Mika. We don't know what he finds funny or offensive, so we can't speak for him. It annoys me:naughty:

True, and I don't understand why everyone feels like they need to voice their opinion in the name of Mika. We don't know what he finds funny or offensive, so we can't speak for him. It annoys me:naughty:

Well, except for me, of course, as I am Mika :insane: , but you knew that already.

So yes, you're speaking for the rest, as a general thing, hence why I agree :roftl:.

Well, except for me, of course, as I am Mika :insane: , but you knew that already.

So yes, you're speaking for the rest, as a general thing, hence why I agree :roftl:.

Is it sad to quote myself? I just hate the little 'edit' bit at the bottom :bleh:

Forgot to say:

On top of it all, I really don't think that Mika needs anyone to defend him, he is probably more than capable of taking care of himself :naughty:

Oooooh wooooo!

I got to share a room with Mika in Paris:wub2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

He should come back to England then, we'd get 20 blogs a day

I don't think so...he would be out on his sledge all day long! :naughty:

I've read Shocked's comment, really can't see what the fuss is about. That's just the way they feel, and they're entitled to their opinion.

Let's move on.

Where to? LA? :mf_rosetinted:

I make a lot of Mika captions, I always joke about blogs, i ooomm, and pooooo, and moooooo and pickabooooo and squawk...Does that make me a non fan???

Is it offensive to joke about thesen things?

Does it make u less of a fan if you have your own brain/opinion?

Or should we all go with the flow and praise Mika all the time, not even taking time to think whether we like it or not???

We were talking about that a few nights ago, babs was there too, rememeber it Babs? she was saying she didn't like the moaning and whining and i agreed with her sometimes it gets a bit annoying, but there u go, if u feel like doing it to amuse yourself, and with no intentions of being offensive to anyone, i don't think why should somone feel upset about iit...

Mika seems to have a heck of a sense of humor...I bet he takes a laugh most of the times he reads this forum...

I make a lot of Mika captions, I always joke about blogs, i ooomm, and pooooo, and moooooo and pickabooooo and squawk...Does that make me a non fan???

Is it offensive to joke about thesen things?

Does it make u less of a fan if you have your own brain/opinion?

Or should we all go with the flow and praise Mika all the time, not even taking time to think whether we like it or not???

We were talking about that a few nights ago, babs was there too, rememeber it Babs? she was saying she didn't like the moaning and whining and i agreed with her sometimes it gets a bit annoying, but there u go, if u feel like doing it to amuse yourself, and with no intentions of being offensive to anyone, i don't think why should somone feel upset about iit...

Mika seems to have a heck of a sense of humor...I bet he takes a laugh most of the times he reads this forum...

Haha you are right I don't like the moaning and whining.

But I believe you have the right to do it.

And I have the right to complain about it. :naughty:

Or stay out of the thread.

But later on we had quite an interesting discussion about various things anyway, so no harm done with you lot whining and no harm done with me whining about you whining. :boxed:

I think that it is quite a big deal

It's an antagonistic post, an open attack against other (supposedly) 'fellow fans', and it's poisoning the blog.

To me, that is quite a big deal, and if you defend everyone's entitlement to opinions, then surely you can see why anyone who feels the need to discuss this (like me, for example) should be allowed to do it, so 'moving on' is probably not something that they are ready to do right now.

Sometimes one wants to discuss things :thumb_yello::original:

I can see that you have been antagonised by the post - but poisoning the blog? A bit over the top, surely?

I bet most fans just don't care what this person says.

Haha you are right I don't like the moaning and whining.

But I believe you have the right to do it.

And I have the right to complain about it. :naughty:

Or stay out of the thread.

But later on we had quite an interesting discussion about various things anyway, so no harm done with you lot whining and no harm done with me whining about you whining. :boxed:

Of course u're right when u say we have the right to moan and whine and u also have the right to whine about us whining:boxed::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Good thing is we both like Black Adder!:roftl::roftl:

i think anyone is entitled to say how it feels, but it was very rude and nasty to do it on mikas' blog.

if that someone wanted discuss with his 'devoted' fans, should have the courage to come here and write it.

i think that no one in mfc would be so mean to spoil mika's blog for her/his purpose.

and no rude comments were made by mfcers about that blog, if that person reads mika's blogs and our comments, must know there are different ways of expressing our humour, none intended to offend mika.

i don't know if any of us wrote something in reply to that comment on mikasounds...i only suggest to let it go, that person won't make us the ones who spoil mika's blog making it a battle field!

come here, dear shocked...we are ready to discuss....

i think anyone is entitled to say how it feels, but it was very rude and nasty to do it on mikas' blog.

if that someone wanted discuss with his 'devoted' fans, should have the courage to come here and write it.

i think that no one in mfc would be so mean to spoil mika's blog for her/his purpose.

and no rude comments were made by mfcers about that blog, if that person reads mika's blogs and our comments, must know there are different ways of expressing our humour, none intended to offend mika.

i don't know if any of us wrote something in reply to that comment on mikasounds...i only suggest to let it go, that person won't make us the ones who spoil mika's blog making it a battle field!

I guess there should be A BIT MORE tolerance towards people's nationalities/moods/opinions/kinds of humour/states of mind...

i dunno if this person is or ain't an MFC'er, but if not he/she def should become one...

Agreed!

I guess that, if the person is so bothered about the whining and stuff, here is the place to discuss it, with the fans, not "with Mika"...unless he/she doesn't like forums, and just reads Mika's blogs... :huh:

But anyway, I guess we shouldn't make a big fuss out of it... Maybe he/she was having a bad day, or just doesn't like certain jokes, but that doesn't make him/her a bad person, right? It was just a bitter comment.

No-one here wants to offend Mika when ooooming or moooing or whatever, and when we're talking to lots of people, it's normal that many different senses of humour appear. We know that, Mika knows that, and Shocked should know that too.

C'mon Shocked, join the MFC (if you're not here yet). We're not as bad as you may think! :punk:

I wouldn't say that, apples do whine a little but they don't do it anonymously!:wink2:

i love apples and i think they know it already:naughty:

but that comment reminded me of them,i couldn't resist saying so:D