Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

Hmmm....how about Mika and this guy were born twins to different fathers, in a bizarre twist of nature that amazed the medical profession, and because society could not accept this, he had to be sent to Mexico with some distant relatives....

From then onwards, Mika and his twin were raised as 'cousins', to try and break the stigma that was attached to their lives and be raised in some normality.

:insane:I got so into character there that I even started believing that towards the end of the story :roftl:

He's from the Mexican branch of his Dad's family, the Holbrookez ones, haven't you studied Mika's story enough? :sneaky2:

Don't you worry, I'm sure that he has worse things to worry about

I'm getting VERY worried about you!!!:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....how about Mika and this guy were born twins to different fathers, in a bizarre twist of nature that amazed the medical profession, and because society could not accept this, he had to be sent to Mexico with some distant relatives....

From then onwards, Mika and his twin were raised as 'cousins', to try and break the stigma that was attached to their lives and be raised in some normality.

:insane: I got so into character there that I even started believing that towards the end of the story :roftl:

:roftl:

You're even worse than the man himself with his Travolta stories!:naughty:

:insane: I got so into character there that I even started believing that towards the end of the story :roftl:

He's from the Mexican branch of his Dad's family, the Holbrookez ones, haven't you studied Mika's story enough? :

Sara have u ever considered abandoning your career whatever that may be and start one as a novelist or soap opera writer???? Maybe Mexican ones!:naughty:

Your rocambolesque stories kill me!:roftl:

Not even I can make up those nutty things :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sorry to sound thick, but what is BB?

Edit, it's okay, I just got it. LOL!!!

Billy Brown Rose???

I'm so unlucky that he may read them this time around and browse the forum right now

and he'll be angry with me forever and ever, until the end of the world and I've never even met him once!

Don't you worry- if he's looking at your avie for clues to the ID of the person that he needs to punch for it, you're probably quite safe :roftl:.

I'm getting VERY worried about you!!!

What can I say, it's just a natural thing :naughty: Some people are born freakish, we just need to be loved for who we are :bleh:

You're even worse than the man himself with his Travolta stories!

Where did you think she learned!

Yeah, exactly! :wub2: A Kind and Fine Master Curlz!

Sara have u ever considered abandoning your career whatever that may be and start one as a novelist or soap opera writer???? Maybe Mexican ones!

Your rocambolesque stories kill me!

Not even I can make up those nutty things

Maybe I watched too many of those crazy soaps and some of the ridiculous story lines ended up lodged in my brain somehow :insane::roftl:- Or even worse, maybe it distorted my brain forever :crybaby:

He's from the Mexican branch of his Dad's family, the Holbrookez ones, haven't you studied Mika's story enough? :sneaky2:

how do you say "cupcake" in spanish? they didn't take that name too?:naughty:

how do you say "cupcake" in spanish? they didn't take that name too?:naughty:

Ok, you asked for this :crybaby: The name for what I think is the most similar thing to a cupcake that we have is 'madalena', so maybe the twin/cousin became a tranny later on in life, and then took the name Magdalena in order to distance himself from his male roots, yet paying homage to the Cupcake side of the family :naughty:

So, 'her' new name was: Magdalena Holbrookez

Ok, that is more than enough nonsense for today, I need to sleep :roftl:

Edited by sariflor

Ok, you asked for this :crybaby: The name for what I think is the most similar thing to a cupcake that we have is 'madalena', so maybe the twin/cousin became a tranny later on in life, and then took the name Magdalena in order to distance himself from his male roots, yet paying homage to the Cupcake side of the family :naughty:

Dear god Sari:shocked::roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sweat dreams and thank you for the entertainment!:wub2:

Oh and a "madalena" is a "Mazarin" in my country!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:thank you sari... it's all clear to me now! :thumb_yello:

*WHY I LOVE THE MFC* :roftl:

For vlog #26 (MIKA STUDIO TOUR 3, LOS ANGELES)...

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

--------

I don't know if this has happened to any of the other vlogs, but I just noticed this one today...

For vlog #26 (MIKA STUDIO TOUR 3, LOS ANGELES)...

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

--------

I don't know if this has happened to any of the other vlogs, but I just noticed this one today...

ha! i noticed it yesterday too. i wonder which track was that?

did anyone save it before?