Mika: Please ditch them, they are seriously uncool

sariflor

When I was home in Spain during Christmas, I was browsing a magazine and saw something that totally shocked me...And I just had to take my camera out and take a few pictures of it, because my first thought was "this HAS to go on MFC":roftl:.

Especially when my mum's first reaction to the pics was: "oh, those are like Mika's trousers!"

For the non-Spaniards here, let me introduce the woman on the pics. She's some strange aristocratic elderly-ish woman, who is extremely weird, and if you hear her speak, you'd even think that she has some issues...:naughty: I don't mean to be disrespectful but she really is something else.

Anyway, to recap, when I saw this, I knew that these pics belonged here, with a very strong message to Mika: these are not cool. Look who wears these trousers. You do NOT want these things to be your trademark. Please. PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of everything that's sacred to you,

:roftl: DITCH THEM :roftl:

Come on Meeks, give us some new pants in 2009 that strange ladies are not wearing. This really is not an image to be associated with, heheee.

And without further delay, here are the pictures. You tell me.

IMG_1719.jpg

CLOSE UPS:

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Is this the aristocratic lady whose family are objecting to her marrying someone much younger than her? (or something like that - I can't remember the details.)

Perhaps she is a good Mika fan, so will copy him whatever he wears, in which case, there's not much he can do. :bleh:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Is this the aristocratic lady whose family are objecting to her marrying someone much younger than her? (or something like that - I can't remember the details.)

Perhaps she is a good Mika fan, so will copy him whatever he wears, in which case, there's not much he can do. :bleh:

Yes, it's her!! Not sure about the marriage thing, but she has this younger boyfriend now who is quite questionable, and she is mega rich (and apparently not quite there mentally) so her family are a bit ermm...suspicious.

How on earth do you know this???:roftl:

Yes, it's her!! Not sure about the marriage thing, but she has this younger boyfriend now who is quite questionable, and she is mega rich (and apparently not quite there mentally) so her family are a bit ermm...suspicious.

How on earth do you know this???:roftl:

I listen to local radio :bleh: (LBC in London)

I can't remember why they were discussing it on local radio, though :naughty:

I'd forgotton all about it until I saw the picture, then something went click :naughty:

I listen to local radio :bleh: (LBC in London)

I can't remember why they were discussing it on local radio, though :naughty:

I'd forgotton all about it until I saw the picture, then something went click :naughty:

It's incredible that they'd be discussing that! :roftl: So funny.

I will try and find more pics and things on her, she is definitely something weirder than weird.

*looks left, right and behind herself*

*whispers* shhhh Mika! Come for a gig somewhere near my town soon and you can wear whatever you want... striped trousers, Williamson curtains, a rug, tight red trousers with a brown embroidered hoodie, braces, no braces... whatever...

Deal?

Laie_99.gif

*looks left, right and behind herself*

*whispers* shhhh Mika! Come for a gig somewhere near my town soon and you can wear whatever you want... striped trousers, Williamson curtains, a rug, tight red trousers with a brown embroidered hoodie, braces, no braces... whatever...

Deal?

Laie_99.gif

Oi! Don't you dare sabotage my petition here :sneaky2:

Oh my, Sara, if I had been asked if the dichess was going to be in the MFC I would have laughed so hard!!! :lmao: And now she is!!!!!! Now you stop scaring me!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Naec, I really can't believe you know her, you always surprise me:naughty: BTW, this guy she wants to marry is a work mate of my aunt, she says he's really nice, but come on, who can be in love with that????

Oh my, Sara, if I had been asked if the dichess was going to be in the MFC I would have laughed so hard!!! :lmao: And now she is!!!!!! Now you stop scaring me!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Naec, I really can't believe you know her, you always surprise me:naughty: BTW, this guy she wants to marry is a work mate of my aunt, she says he's really nice, but come on, who can be in love with that????

Your aunt knows him???? :shocked: Wow! The thing is, even if the guy is really nice, come on, how can he be in love with her...I just don't buy it :naughty:.

Ashton Kutcher with Demi Moore is one thing, and I can see that happening, but this...:roftl:

Who? girl_angel.gif:naughty:

And off topic: I just accidentally watched Simply Red live at RAH - quite impressing that venue!

Oh my! where did you get that smilie? It's simply wonderful! :punk:

BTW Mika is not actually inventing anything with those trousers...have a look at Freddy Mercury's :naughty:

but anyway I like them, they're gourgeous on M, especially the white ones with the silver band :wub2:

Your aunt knows him???? :shocked: Wow! The thing is, even if the guy is really nice, come on, how can he be in love with her...I just don't buy it :naughty:.

Ashton Kutcher with Demi Moore is one thing, and I can see that happening, but this...:roftl:

They work together in the Social Security, and she says he's nothing like this, they're all quite surprised but it seems he needs money, or has a sudden urge to be on the covers of magazines or smth. He could have chosen better though, it's clear he'll get nothing from her after she's dead, if you ask me.

I can't believe we're actually discussing this like I was talking with my grandma:roftl::roftl:

Those jeans are kinda hippie :lol3:

To be honest, I think that I prefer the shiny stripe on the jeans than on the shiny pants that Mika wears them on....But in any case I prefer no stripe at all :naughty:

And yes, I also seriously need a gig. Doesn't he realise how much we depend on seeing him live every now and then?:sneaky2::bleh:

Mika gigs have become a bare necessity, like food and clothing. Ha.

I've already tried the link, but I think you're overrating my brain :naughty:

For me it's difficult even to turn on / off the computer and find the Mikafanclub website :roftl:

lies!

at least you have a proper myspace page, mine is pathetic:blink::roftl:

Mika gigs have become a bare necessity, like food and clothing. Ha.

that good huh? we'll see:rolls_eyes: