Mika: Please ditch them, they are seriously uncool

sariflor

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, Sara, if I had been asked if the dichess was going to be in the MFC I would have laughed so hard!!! :lmao: And now she is!!!!!! Now you stop scaring me!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Naec, I really can't believe you know her, you always surprise me:naughty: BTW, this guy she wants to marry is a work mate of my aunt, she says he's really nice, but come on, who can be in love with that????

My memory is limited to an outline of a discussion about something :roftl: not very clear at all. I think they may have been discussing wills and people's right to do what they like with their estate. Is that the problem here - that she wants to leave money to her boyfriend and the familiy object?

I say good luck to him :wink2: (and her:bleh:)

hmmm...

maybe she is a fan of mika and she has been to his concerts and thought

"ohhhh i must get myself some pants just like him!!!

:roftl::roftl:

That's what I think - maybe she is a closet oldling on MFC -we don't all know each other that well :naughty:

That's what I think - maybe she is a closet oldling on MFC -we don't all know each other that well :naughty:

You don't know how disgusting that thought it is, yuck! :roftl: That lady is a nightmare, but now that you mention it, I don't find it so hard to believe she knows and likes Mika!

Naec, yes, that's it more or less: they both say they're in love, but she can hardly speak or move and is 83, while he's 50 something and seems to love a good party, if you know what I mean. Her children are all against him, but they keep being together. And I still can't believe I'm discussing the Dutches of Alba's "love" life with foreigners in the MFC on New Year's Eve, so surrealistic!!!:roftl::roftl:

When I was home in Spain during Christmas, I was browsing a magazine and saw something that totally shocked me...And I just had to take my camera out and take a few pictures of it, because my first thought was "this HAS to go on MFC":roftl:.

Especially when my mum's first reaction to the pics was: "oh, those are like Mika's trousers!"

For the non-Spaniards here, let me introduce the woman on the pics. She's some strange aristocratic elderly-ish woman, who is extremely weird, and if you hear her speak, you'd even think that she has some issues...:naughty: I don't mean to be disrespectful but she really is something else.

Anyway, to recap, when I saw this, I knew that these pics belonged here, with a very strong message to Mika: these are not cool. Look who wears these trousers. You do NOT want these things to be your trademark. Please. PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of everything that's sacred to you,

:roftl: DITCH THEM :roftl:

Come on Meeks, give us some new pants in 2009 that strange ladies are not wearing. This really is not an image to be associated with, heheee.

And without further delay, here are the pictures. You tell me.

IMG_1719.jpg

CLOSE UPS:

and i thought i was the only one thinking she's weird :hypo:

This thread is providing endless discoveries. How on earth did you know her?:shocked::roftl:

And I think that 'weird' is the understatement of the year :naughty:

:roftl: ok sorry for "weird" but i couldn't find something else after so much champagne

ughh there was a time when there was not a single day without showing her on the spanish channels, i always switched the channel when she was on, i couldn't stand her. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

now i don't get any spanish tv channels :thumbdown:

:roftl: ok sorry for "weird" but i couldn't find something else after so much champagne

ughh there was a time when there was not a single day without showing her on the spanish channels, i always switched the channel when she was on, i couldn't stand her. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

now i don't get any spanish tv channels :thumbdown:

Probably better for you, because she is STILL on them :roftl:

Probably better for you, because she is STILL on them :roftl:

i thought so...

everytime i heard of her i was going to the telly like: "is she still alive? :boxed: oh she is...ok let's see what's on VH1 now: :naughty:

nah, mika's trousers are wayy cooler than her's!! :bleh:

Honestly, I think that those pants were cool in the 80's, and should have stayed there....it's time for some new stuff in 2009! :wink2: And personally, I hope that the won't have a standard "gig uniform" like he did in 2007, but that he will vary his outfits, and make them less "formal" if you know what I mean...A bit like what he did during the summer festivals (minus PDP of course :roftl:).

I wish he'd dress at all his gigs the way he dresses for festivals and TV shows, as I think that he looks way nicer in those :wub2:.

Honestly, I think that those pants were cool in the 80's, and should have stayed there....it's time for some new stuff in 2009! :wink2: And personally, I hope that the won't have a standard "gig uniform" like he did in 2007, but that he will vary his outfits, and make them less "formal" if you know what I mean...A bit like what he did during the summer festivals (minus PDP of course :roftl:).

I wish he'd dress at all his gigs the way he dresses for festivals and TV shows, as I think that he looks way nicer in those :wub2:.

yeah i know what you mean! i love his casual wear, his has such a great fashion sense i think!

When I was home in Spain during Christmas, I was browsing a magazine and saw something that totally shocked me...And I just had to take my camera out and take a few pictures of it, because my first thought was "this HAS to go on MFC":roftl:.

Especially when my mum's first reaction to the pics was: "oh, those are like Mika's trousers!"

For the non-Spaniards here, let me introduce the woman on the pics. She's some strange aristocratic elderly-ish woman, who is extremely weird, and if you hear her speak, you'd even think that she has some issues...:naughty: I don't mean to be disrespectful but she really is something else.

Anyway, to recap, when I saw this, I knew that these pics belonged here, with a very strong message to Mika: these are not cool. Look who wears these trousers. You do NOT want these things to be your trademark. Please. PLEASE, PLEASE, for the love of everything that's sacred to you,

Come on Meeks, give us some new pants in 2009 that strange ladies are not wearing. This really is not an image to be associated with, heheee.

IMG_1719.jpg

CLOSE UPS:

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

but from the close ups. they are tracksuit bottoms not skinys so mikas fine!

• 1 year later...

IMG_1719.jpg

CLOSE UPS:

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Well, look what an old thread I found!

The good news is......We haven't seen him in those pants in a looong time, haven't we? :teehee:

Well, look what an old thread I found!

The good news is......We haven't seen him in those pants in a looong time, haven't we? :teehee:

:lmfao:

I didn't remember this thread! :floor:

Damn, la Duquesa de Alba is in fact really weird!

I guess Mika saw this and thought twice before wearing the trousers again! (THANK GOD!) :teehee::aah:

:lmfao:

I didn't remember this thread! :floor:

Damn, la Duquesa de Alba is in fact really weird!

I guess Mika saw this and thought twice before wearing the trousers again! (THANK GOD!) :teehee::aah:

Yeah, weird is the understatement of the year :roftl::roftl:. And you know Mary, I hope he did, he totally should have taken that bit of advice IMNSHO :biggrin2:

I can't believe you know her bame btw, so funny!!