Mika and Mikey in HSM!

lala_lollies44

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pfttt I wonder if he'll see the funny side :naughty:

Pfft who knows? I guess that it will depend on how often he actually wears dresses :bleh:

oh my god! that's horrible! who make this video?:boxed:

:thumbdown:

I find it hilarious !

and a rather amusing one too:naughty:

Totally.

I kind of wish that Mika would see that, and put him in a dress for the next tour. He already started cross dressing Mikey this last summer in Madrid, when he put a pink fluffy hairband on Mikey's head, so IMO this would only be a natural progression :thumb_yello:

Way to go:punk:

Pfft who knows? I guess that it will depend on how often he actually wears dresses :bleh:

I find it hilarious !

Totally.

I kind of wish that Mika would see that, and put him in a dress for the next tour. He already started cross dressing Mikey this last summer in Madrid, when he put a pink fluffy hairband on Mikey's head, so IMO this would only be a natural progression :thumb_yello:

Way to go:punk:

he could make him a LG since the rest of the planet seems to want to be one so bet Mikey does too :naughty:

he could make him a LG since the rest of the planet seems to want to be one so bet Mikey does too :naughty:

You're spot on, Sparkly! :thumb_yello:I think he'd make a lovely little LG :wub2:.Or even a little BG...as long as the corset is pink (the colour seems to suit him)

:roftl::roftl: