• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here to feed you with chocolate conveyor bel,but I do have some link which means A LOT to me

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/apr/28/popandrock.features

It's not about him BEING with someone though,we can get that information from the LA fans.

PS: Includes his interpretation of SITM.

though it was long, it was really interesting. thanks for the link!

and there we go again...

no matter what the topic is, it always end up here...

DA QUESTION...

jeeeeeeeezzzzzz...

i'd rather discuss seaguls sexual preference instead tonight, please...

2 kids a dog...Billy Brown! :naughty:

I was talking about KP's husband!!! :roftl::roftl:

Why the hell are almost everyone writing his name 'MIKA' instead of just 'Mika'? He's not a bloody thing,he's a person,for heaven's sake :naughty:

EDIT** I have just realised how off-topic this was,but I have just looked the title of the thread again and went like: "Grrrr!!" :roftl:

Why the hell are almost everyone writing his name 'MIKA' instead of just 'Mika'? He's not a bloody thing,he's a person,for heaven's sake :naughty:

EDIT** I have just realised how off-topic this was,but I have just looked the title of the thread again and went like: "Grrrr!!" :roftl:

Don't worry Keti, it's ok :thumb_yello:

and they're just shouting on the web :naughty:

I can only see daisyloo (who made this thread using it)...

Maybe people like to use their caps...;)

Nah,many people use MIKA...I think someone has even opened a thread about it,you can check if you want ;)

Being a ticklish clam doesn't mean that the guy is an entirely terra incognita. As Kelzy's just wrote on this thread : 'The truth is out there'.

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah, I agree, the truth is out there. IDK if they will get together. Maybe he's thinking about spoiling the friendship or she is...

Anyway, if she doesn't, you can always hook up with him ID3, I think you'd be such a cute couple LOL :pOr maybe you can come live with Kelz and I and Mika in his french maid dress can look after us :naughty:

Yeah, I agree, the truth is out there. IDK if they will get together. Maybe he's thinking about spoiling the friendship or she is...

Anyway, if she doesn't, you can always hook up with him ID3, I think you'd be such a cute couple LOL :pOr maybe you can come live with Kelz and I and Mika in his french maid dress can look after us :naughty:

I think You, me, ID3 and Mika would be fun. :wub2::wink2:

Katy can write a song about us.

and there we go again...

no matter what the topic is, it always end up here...

DA QUESTION...

jeeeeeeeezzzzzz...

i'd rather discuss seaguls sexual preference instead tonight, please...

Absolutely ! As long as the seagulls have reached the age of consent, nothing shocking there. Just hope this thread is not turning into one on bestiality :shocked: ... I somehow can't believe Sire is into that :no:.

Id3