Second Album in September?

Becky

well i apologised enough,(guess i accidentally hit the button 3 times,there are 3 of my same "I'M SORRY" comment:blink: actually i'm not THAT sorry :roftl:)

i think he enjoys reading my apologies:sneaky2:

It looks like he's trying to make you grovel!

FD, Miek, have you heard the new U2 song?

Heard it last week and it sounds fantastic!!!

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like he's trying to make you grovel!

FD, Miek, have you heard the new U2 song?

Heard it last week and it sounds fantastic!!!

Yes, have it on my Ipod......it makes me laugh everytime they sing Sexy boots......

well i apologised enough,(guess i accidentally hit the button 3 times,there are 3 of my same "I'M SORRY" comment:blink: actually i'm not THAT sorry :roftl:)

:naughty: Love it

Allegra..........ggod to see you.......I haven't seen you for almost as long as I haven't seen Mika:roftl:

yes of course :punk:

but... i saw you and M the 21 July and i saw M the 23 july...

so he is in advantage :roftl:

What about 29th Nov Madam:shocked:?

Hey Kath, how's your scarecrow hairdo doing?:wink2:

:insane:

Allegra..........ggod to see you.......I haven't seen you for almost as long as I haven't seen Mika:roftl:

:doh: we are oldling.... the xmas party :roftl:

yes dear...

after my post.. a was working, well concentred...

suddenly a :doh: arrived in my mind

THA CHRISTMAS PARTY :punk:

:naughty: You need to visit the Oldlings more often.................then your brain would REALLY be addled:roftl:

You need to visit the Oldlings more often.................then your brain would REALLY be addled

of course... stop with just italian oldlings :wink2:

i need to refresh my mind...

anyway we are so insane :insane:

I AM so insane...

i rememember better the OLD gigs and not the recent party...

maybe it is cause michampagne? :naughty:

Edited by allegra
OLD gigs

I AM so insane...

Yes................lets blame Mika.........why not:roftl:

I AM so insane...

The gigs seem so long ago now..............almost nostalgia:naughty:

rememember :shocked:

my english it becames better and better day by day :roftl:

too much english for today...

i return to my italian thread :biker:

BYE.........................come out again soon:naughty:

Dilek- you're too funny! This made me :crybaby:

He won't, so we should use reverse psychology, it has worked before for blogs maybe it works again for this issue...

*cough*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2094891#post2094891 *cough*

Hope this is reverse enough :roftl:

I was thinking today .... wouldnt it give mika a bit of publicity if he at least spoke about the new album even a LITTLE bit OR about the development of it , to fans AND the press etc ... rather than giving away , ermmm nothing ? :blink: I seem to think he isnt building alot of interest ... and whether he likes it or not , the press are likely to spread interest amongst everyone .. why the big secrets all the time :hair::blink:

Edit - wouldnt he be doing himself a favour ??? .... (Im dying for something new too guys !!! :naughty:)

Edited by mikas_gal07

I was thinking today .... wouldnt it give mika a bit of publicity if he at least spoke about the new album even a LITTLE bit OR about the development of it , to fans AND the press etc ... rather than giving away , ermmm nothing ? :blink: I seem to think he isnt building alot of interest ... and whether he likes it or not , the press are likely to spread interest amongst everyone .. why the big secrets all the time :hair::blink:

You have a good point here Caz...

He should listen to you, before everybody has forgotten who he is.:thumb_yello:

You have a good point here Caz...

He should listen to you, before everybody has forgotten who he is.:thumb_yello:

Thanks Miek !! :thumb_yello:

Im just a bit confused ... i know mika is mika ... but ... i have many other fav bands , and they at least mention the developments of thier projects ... afterall its the fans they need to keep interested , as you said .... :)

Im kinda starting to feel mika's morals and beliefs when involving the album and his career , may cause him to shoot himself in the foot ... :blink: ... I think we all need to have Morals , but not always can they become prevalent when at work or trying to enhance our career , and we go where the business or work morals take us so we dont get sacked ..... My opinons may not be the same as works , but negotiation somewhat can work , and theres none from mika's perspective fans or press ....

there's many many good bands and artists developing whilst he is dangling his fans on a string ... sorry to sound blunt .. but maybe i will feel different when he stops playing his music to strangers and birds .... - .... feathered types :blink:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Thanks Miek !! :thumb_yello:

Im just a bit confused ... i know mika is mika ... but ... i have many other fav bands , and they at least mention the developments of thier projects ... afterall its the fans they need to keep interested , as you said .... im kinda starting to feel mika's morals and beliefs when involving the album , may cause himto shoot himself in the foot ... :blink: there many many good bands and artists developing whilst he is dangling his fans on a string ... sorry to sound blunt .. but maybe i will feel different when he stops playing his music to strangers and birds .... - feathered types :blink:

Haha.....soon we can change our name from MFC to "the-we-hate-seagulls-fanclub" :naughty:

But you're right. with the first album he didn't need to tell anyone, coz he was unknown, but now he has the press and his fans to deal with...

Edit - wouldnt he be doing himself a favour ??? .... (Im dying for something new too guys !!! :naughty:)

Caz, I totally agree! I had this same conversation with my

husband, of all people, the other day,

when I was telling him about the Wikipedia incident.

My hubby is a PR/marketing guy, and he said, "You know, if he wants

to keep all the fans

that he's earned over the last couple of years, he really needs to pique

their interest with some news... generate some heat." Yes! My *husband*

said that! :shocked:

Obviously, we die-hards here are all chomping at the bit to

learn something, ANYthing,

about the new album, and we'll be here no matter what happens... but

there's the press, as you said, and those fans who are possibly not as

dedicated as we are... they need to be reminded that Mika is still

alive, and working on something, something that might be coming out SOON.

I was appalled when I was reading some comments on Yahoo or somewhere,

the other day. Someone had asked, "Whatever happened to Mika?" And

a lot of the comments were like, "Yeah, what a one-hit wonder, thank god

he's slipped back into obscurity, it was just a matter of time..." :eek:

Even just a little tidbit would get him some press, and get us all

speculating some more, and maybe reel back in those whose interest

in Mika is waning...

In the immortal words of Dr. Evil (from Austin Powers) "Throw me a frickin' bone!" :roftl:

I put in my second comment, that instead of teasing us with these little remarks, give us something that won't give too much away about what's on the album, a general idea of the release date, as we keep hearing rumours and perhaps tour dates.