• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you're not scary :ds:

:lmfao:

:tears: someone on a different website was horrible to me :tears:

nughn, im over it now, it only took a few seconds :roftl:

Ohw.. :tears: But if you need it, I'll beat him/her up.

Oh, I've hit some stupid guy from my class really hard today. It was so funny. He's always bullying me, not that I'm afraid, everyone hates that boy. So I hit him really hard. He deserved it.

WOW!Looks good!

what the heck am i talking ?!

it looks :das: :ds: chickeny :thumyello:

Ok.I'll start the thread now.

I know.

I mean, Thanks. :naughty:

Okidokie!

Oh, I've hit some stupid guy from my class really hard today. It was so funny. He's always bullying me, not that I'm afraid, everyone hates that boy. So I hit him really hard. He deserved it.

I know.

Okidokie!

thanks, i think you should beat her up for Mika's sake more than mine though :tears:

im not brave enough to hit anyone, did you punch him in the face?

good on you for hitting him anywayz:thumb_yello:

i slapped this really annoying boy once.

his girlfriend ( not anymore :fisch:) is my best friend, so i spent alot of time around her. he didn't like that, so he would hit me a lot, push me over, trip me in the corridor. one day i had enough, turned around and slapped him across the face :lmfao:

i don't know why, but then i said sorry.

then he turned away and started rubbing his cheek where i slapped him with a pained expression on his face:roftl:

good times.

is there a pic on the first page? 'cos if there is it doesn't work for me.

Oh Becca nice header on the first page!:punk:

Thankyaa!

thanks, i think you should beat her up for Mika's sake more than mine though :tears:

im not brave enough to hit anyone, did you punch him in the face?

good on you for hitting him anywayz:thumb_yello:

i slapped this really annoying boy once.

his girlfriend ( not anymore :fisch:) is my best friend, so i spent alot of time around her. he didn't like that, so he would hit me a lot, push me over, trip me in the corridor. one day i had enough, turned around and slapped him across the face :lmfao:

i don't know why, but then i said sorry.

then he turned away and started rubbing his cheek where i slapped him with a pained expression on his face:roftl:

good times.

is there a pic on the first page? 'cos if there is it doesn't work for me.

That's good. The slapping. I punched him in his belly. And kicked him a lot. :naughty:

Yep, there is..

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8200/fourpletsheaderpart6cf6.jpg

Does that work?

Oh Becca nice header on the first page!:punk:

hi alice!:huglove:

I know.

Okidokie!

DONE! is it okay?

ok. so its after 12:30 and i just started my homework

and for creative writing, im writing about childhood memories that i have been told about myself

.. and i realize that i am pretty sure my sisters wanted me to die. when i was one, one of them through me off the bed, and i cracked my head open. then also when iw as one, my sister let me in the pool area [at a neighbors house] and went over to the sandbox, and she relized i was drowning a few minutes later, and dove in and saved me [but i was moments away from death]

:shocked:

i think this is telling me something!

isnt that devistating?!

anyone in?

ok. so its after 12:30 and i just started my homework

and for creative writing, im writing about childhood memories that i have been told about myself

.. and i realize that i am pretty sure my sisters wanted me to die. when i was one, one of them through me off the bed, and i cracked my head open. then also when iw as one, my sister let me in the pool area [at a neighbors house] and went over to the sandbox, and she relized i was drowning a few minutes later, and dove in and saved me [but i was moments away from death]

:shocked:

i think this is telling me something!

isnt that devistating?!

anyone in?

Me.

But I don't think that they want to kill you.:blink:

that happens sometimes...