hiiii keti:bye:

it sucks.

hi keti!! how are you?

i g2g girls!

love you all :huglove: Sweet dreams

bye bye :sad:

sweet dreams to u too :huglove:

I am good tnx :

(malo tuzna jer sam htjela da mi bude svijetlije al ne moze s prvim farbanjem nego tek s drugim,pa s 3 u ljubicasto...nervira me sto moram da cekaaaam tolko i krecim se 5 puta :m BUT IT'S OK THO :_h4h: how're u?

Pa naravno zato što imaš vrlo tamnu kosu pa ti se boja puno teže prima :wink2: meni mama kaže da bih ja bila odlična plavuša :shocked: ja već jesam neka vrsta plavuše.. :naughty::roftl:

Al dobro,brzo će to proći :D

I'm fine...bored.. :boxed: I was cleaning up the mess of all of my jewellery,I have 6 boxed of various bracelets,necklaces.earrings,STUFF :shocked:

znam,znam ...ali to me tako nervr :sneaky2: e vala cu imat boju koju 'ocu pa makar prije toga morala da se okrecim u bijelo:naughty::blink:

aaaw,niiice,i like that "stuff",especially bracelets :wub2: but i dont bye that very much...

Haha :roftl: i ja hoću purple pramenove...makar one koji se posle par pranja skinu,samo da vidim kako mi stoji :blush-anim-cl:

I love only bracelets and neckalces,I don't like earring that much because I'm too lazy to change them all the time :lmfao: but I've got a couple of them which are nice..

Okay.. I had to go, but I did have things to do.. running for my dad so I would not be killed.

why he wanned to kill u?

Haha i ja hoću purple pramenove...makar one koji se posle par pranja skinu,samo da vidim kako mi stoji

I love only bracelets and neckalces,I don't like earring that much because I'm too lazy to change them all the time but I've got a couple of them which are nice..

jao,extra bi ti bilo,garantujemmmm:naughty::thumb_yello:

i love earrings too,i have many of them,but in last couple of months i didnt wear them at all tho..maybe just MFC earring which i made by myself:wub2::blush-anim-cl: and who knows where is it now:blink::lmfao: i think i've lost it :sad: