Yep,it's the right word!

Oh,well can you ask your friends what you've been doing in school for the last two weeks? I usually do it that way when I'm sick :wink2:

Oh yeah,I hate maths too :roftl:

i don't hate maths, i like it, but our teacher sucks! i like numbers and stuff :blink:

well, and latin, i have to learn about 25 words and the grammar of a hole unit :boxed: ok thats stuupid, i was very lazy in the two weeks :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't hate maths, i like it, but our teacher sucks! i like numbers and stuff :blink:

well, and latin, i have to learn about 25 words and the grammar of a hole unit :boxed: ok thats stuupid, i was very lazy in the two weeks :roftl:

Well if you were ill that's quite understandable under the circumstances :roftl:

I really don't like maths :boxed:

and physics? watch the film "What the bleep do(n't) we know?" and it's second part, i think it's called "down the rabbit hall" or something. it's great :thumb_yello:

Physics especially! :puke:

Oh,okay,I will check it :thumb_yello:

btw, how late is it where u are? :blink: always confusing when i'm here (i'm going to bed, others are going to school) :roftl:

Hah it's 1:09am here now :thumb_yello: dangit I must go now :roftl:

hey! long time no talk! :wink2:! hows everyone?!

Hey devin! I'm fine,you??

Hahaha :roftl: I haven0t listened to LICM properly for a veeery long time.. :boxed:

okay :bye:

a veeeery long time? :boxed:

ok, i've listened to it more than 5 times on repeat today and it's still playing:naughty:

Anyone on? :tears:

i am!!! only now you're not.

becca come back :tears:

I am back! I had something weird with my computer, I couldn't type a thing, but it's okay now. As you read. :naughty:

becca y'know on your blog? and mikaman was.......... is it a secret? ami not allowed to talk about it here? i need to ask you something.