Weeeirrrd :blink::lmfao:

How was your day? Apart from dying your hair again? :P

tell me about that lol

eeerrrmmm..i was sleeping all the day till that part:D so,it was very very interesting :lmfao:

tomorow-no sleeping :sad: gotta o on my friend's metch ... tekmu sho bi mi rekli :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about that lol

eeerrrmmm..i was sleeping all the day till that part:D so,it was very very interesting :lmfao:

tomorow-no sleeping :sad: gotta o on my friend's metch ... tekmu sho bi mi rekli :D

haha I woke up about 11am :crybaby::sneaky2:

Hmmm nice! What kind of a match?

girls, i've come to the conclusion that mika is trying to kill all his fans:mf_rosetinted:

and this is how he does it.:

he attracts us with his beautiful voice/ looks,:wub2: so we go to a gig.

he then hypontises us, by singing and drumming topless.:naughty:

then he shakes his booty and does the pelvis thrust so that all his fans faint or just stop breathing, because this boy is breath taking!!!

this means that he has no fans to runs after him or beg for pictures with him.

or caption his pics, or take dodgy pics, or ..............

am i good or what?:mf_rosetinted:

girls, i've come to the conclusion that mika is trying to kill all his fans:mf_rosetinted:

he attracts us with his beautiful voice/ looks,:w so we go to a gig.

he then hypontises us, by singing and drumming topless.:naugans faint or just stop breathing, because this boy is breath taking!!!

*reads*

aha,aha....aha...well,i think u r almost right,very close:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

but sth's wrong bcs till now he'd be without even 1 pound:naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

girls, i've come to the conclusion that mika is trying to kill all his fans:mf_rosented:

he attracts us with his beautiful voice/ looks,:wub2: so we go to a gig.

he then hypontises us, by singing and drumming topless.:naughty:

then he shakes his booty and does the pelvis thrust so that all his fans faint or just stop breathing, because this boy is breath taking!!!

I've came to that conclusion milleniums ago :mf_rosetinted:

he is just soo baaaad!! :crybaby:

ha:sn

i like it :big2:

and my bff plays it soooo good yes:

Then nice for you! :naughty::wink2:

*reads*

aha,aha....aha...well,i think u r almost right,very close:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

but sth's wrong bcs till now he'd be without even 1 pound:naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

aaah good point:naughty:

but if we go to a gig, he'll take our ticket money, because erm........

erm....... because all the staff who are there will faint too. and he'll steal it.

yeah.:roftl:

aaah good point:naughty:

but if we go to a gig, he'll take our ticket money, because erm........

erm....... because all the staff who are there will faint too. and he'll steal it.

yeah.:roftl:

ermm..yes...but he'd spnt it so soon,bcs of all s*it he likes to buy,such as tamgotchi-that cost all fortune :roftl:

so he'd still be poor :glasses2:

ermm..yes...but he'd spnt it so soon,bcs of all s*it he likes to buy,such as tamgotchi-that cost all fortune :roftl:

so he'd still be poor :glasses2:

its not like he tries to kill us on purpose anyway.

its not his fault his voice/ looks/ personality/ topless drumming/ shaking his booty makes people faint.:naughty:

its not like he tries to kill us on purpose anyway.

its not his fault his voice/ looks/ personality/ topless drumming/ shaking his booty makes people faint.:naughty:

I think he does that on purpose!! because he knows how sexy he is and that he will seduce people acting like that. :naughty:

I think he does that on purpose!! because he knows how sexy he is and that he will seduce people acting like that.

do you?:blink:

i think he's completey inncocent:angel_not:

i am off,gotta go to town w/ dad

see ya tomorow,

love you :tears::biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok, see you later :bye:

have fun!!!!

love you :wub2:

:lmfao: I soo don't think so :angel_not: well,it's logical - if he didn't find himself goodlooking,he wouldn't take his shirt off and shook his bum like that.

:lmfao:

mmmmmmmm its confusing.

i don't find myself goodlooking but i always dance and shake my butt to the music ( preferabley mika's) :roftl:

although, if i was mika i would definately shake my butt alllllll the time :roftl:

:lmfao:

mmmmmmmm its confusing.

i don't find myself goodlooking but i always dance and shake my butt to the music ( preferabley mika's) :roftl:

although, if i was mika i would definately shake my butt alllllll the time :roftl:

Yeeeaaah,but that's different,you're a girl! You remember that when he was younger he never took his shirt off because he was very skinny and not-so-goodlooking to most of the girls (he was smexy to me even then just to point that out loool),but now he goes to gym,he does some exercsizes and,well - he looks DAYUM!

Yeeeaaah,but that's different,you're a girl! You remember that when he was younger he never took his shirt off because he was very skinny and not-so-goodlooking to most of the girls (he was smexy to me even then just to point that out loool),but now he goes to gym,he does some exercsizes and,well - he looks DAYUM!

good point.

:angel_not: mika, not innocent!!!!

maybe he just like to make his fans scream:naughty:

when i go and see him live i'll scream whether he takes of his shirt and shakes his butt. ( although, that does help :roftl:)

actually i probably wouldn't, im not sure. it's weird to think about, i think i would scream anyway.

a mika show isn't a mika show without all the topless drumming and butt shaking:boxed:

good point.

:angel_not: mika, not innocent!!!!

maybe he just like to make his fans scream:naughty:

when i go and see him live i'll scream whether he takes of his shirt and shakes his butt. ( although, that does help :roftl:)

actually i probably wouldn't, im not sure. it's weird to think about, i think i would scream anyway.

a mika show isn't a mika show without all the topless drumming and butt shaking:boxed:

Exactly! it's weird how we all got so used to it,and he even wasn't doing that at all till the 2008 or something!

But,to be honest - it's his voice and music I want to hear and see on the 1st place :wub2: I wouldn't have anything against some humble acoustic gig,just Mika and the piano.:naughty:

Girls??:shocked:Im writing Fron my iPhone Urs difficult Bit however....omg ihr Hot so Many mistakes But: im Fan watch mika videos fron youtube in my bed!!!

wow! you're lucky!!!!

we can kinda make out what you're trying to say :roftl:

Exactly! it's weird how we all got so used to it,and he even wasn't doing that at all till the 2008 or something!

But,to be honest - it's his voice and music I want to hear and see on the 1st place :wub2: I wouldn't have anything against some humble acoustic gig,just Mika and the piano.:naughty:

i will scream anyway.

i would love a gig with just mika and the piano ( nothing against the band or anything)