• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here under 16! :blink:

Yeah. :naughty:

wow. :roftl:

you're naughty Becca !!!!! 0803_ssjn6.jpg

i went to a party once and my mums friends brother was serving the drinks, and he kept experimenting with loads of different things mixed together. he gave them to everyone but me. one girl didn't want any of them, so she gave them to her boyfriend who was driving, who gave them to me:naughty:

they were reaaaaaaallllllly strong :roftl:

i have a headache just thinking about it.

you see, if you think about it, im totally innocent, because they gave them too me :angel_not:

wow. :roftl:

you're naughty Becca !!!!! 0803_ssjn6.jpg

i went to a party once and my mums friends brother was serving the drinks, and he kept experimenting with loads of different things mixed together. he gave them to everyone but me. one girl didn't want any of them, so she gave them to her boyfriend who was driving, who gave them to me:naughty:

they were reaaaaaaallllllly strong :roftl:

i have a headache just thinking about it.

you see, if you think about it, im totally innocent, because they gave them too me :angel_not:

Just a little bit nuaghty. But I liked it.

It was easter, and then we always have a biiiiiiiig party in the curch. Well, I drank one glass of vodka, 2,5 red wine, and one beer. :naughty: It felt good, altho I couldn't walk straight.

Just a little bit nuaghty. But I liked it.

It was easter, and then we always have a biiiiiiiig party in the curch. Well, I drank one glass of vodka, 2,5 red wine, and one beer. :naughty: It felt good, altho I couldn't walk straight.

you're a rebel. at church?!

ok, see you later

oh god. not spongebob :floor:

why nooooooot? :roftl:

love love him! :wub2::naughty:

Nah, I get used to it. It starts at 8:10 am. I have to get up 6:30.

Wow.

i didn't see ur sig! I'm so sorry! Can you forgiiive meeeee..? *dramatic voice*

Bye darling..

i didn't? :sad: okay,no prbs...say what u thnk about it when u see it :biggrin2:

<3 you..