• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you ok? :D

You read that other message?

Well, a girl from my class was like "What's uuuup? I know there's something.. Come on, you can tell me.." And so forth. But She couldn't accept I just didn't want to tell her what's on my mind, I don't trust her. She told something I told her to the whole class before, but she just kept whining. I'm really not gonna tell her anything. She's not even a friend. She almost never talks to me.

And later, when I was going home, a group kids who hate me and always bully me saw me going, and they ran after me and screamed things like "Hey emo, think you're special? Go kill yourself!" I cycled away as fast as I could, but it still hurt me.

Well, I still don't feel so good, but it's okay now.

How're you?

aaaaaw Becca.

if i could reach you right now i would hug you.

i know its easier said than done to ignore. but they are really not worth it. they are missing out on something really special. you Becca. you are really special. and im positive that im not the only person who thinks this :wub2:

aaaaaw Becca.

if i could reach you right now i would hug you.

i know its easier said than done to ignore. but they are really not worth it. they are missing out on something really special. you Becca. you are really special. and im positive that im not the only person who thinks this :wub2:

Thanks. :wub2: *huggles trough PC*

I know they're not worth it, but I just can't forget. I wanted to die some time ago, but I was over it. And now those kids got it all back. :boxed: But I can live with it. I don't think I'm special, but it's cute you think I'm special. :wub2:

Thanks. :wub2: *huggles trough PC*

I know they're not worth it, but I just can't forget. I wanted to die some time ago, but I was over it. And now those kids got it all back. :boxed: But I can live with it. I don't think I'm special, but it's cute you think I'm special. :wub2:

well im glad you're over it. those kids little @£%$ *&$"!

you are special!!!!!!!

you are.you are.you. are. you are. you are. you are. you are.:wub2::wub2:

Becca, i have seriously never met anyone who is like you at all!!!!!!!

you. are. amazing.

:huglove:

well im glad you're over it. those kids little @£%$ *&$"!

you are special!!!!!!!

you are.you are.you. are. you are. you are. you are. you are.:wub2::wub2:

Becca, i have seriously never met anyone who is like you at all!!!!!!!

you. are. amazing.

:huglove:

You make me blush. :blush-anim-cl:

I really love you! :wub2: But I have to go to bed.. :tears: See you later. :wub2:

You make me blush. :blush-anim-cl:

I really love you! But I have to go to bed.. :tears: See you later. :wub2:

me too!!!!:wub2:

( love you)

ok, see you later :bye:

have sweet dreams made of mika :mf_rosetinted:

don't let a stupid bunch of @%$£^&* get to you.

:bye:

i need a t-shirt with "HOMEWORK SUCKS" on it :thumb_yello::roftl:

seriously, i'd go to school with that! :roftl:

Lol, yeah.. I need a shirt with "If you have red died hair and you teach Greek don't come near me." And on the back "Yeah I'm talking to you, Mr. Woldring. :mf_rosetinted:"

My Greek teacher stinks. Too much.

Lol, yeah.. I need a shirt with "If you have red died hair and you teach Greek don't come near me." And on the back "Yeah I'm talking to you, Mr. Woldring. :mf_rosetinted:"

My Greek teacher stinks. Too much.

greek? cool, i'd like to learn that. i've just got german, english and latin, yeah, that was it.:blink:

our maths teacher is strrrrange, he can't hear that good :blink: