• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i only have french and english :boxed:

You poor thing.. :huglove: How're you btw?

didn't know they teach that many languages there :blink:

all you can learn here is latin, french and english, maybe spanish but that's all :sneaky2:

Well, there was Russian too, once, but not anymore. :sneaky2: And I'm just in my 2nd year, but later, in the 5th ot 6th you can get Spanish or Chinese.

But if you want to learn languages, there's still the internet. :naughty: I'm learning Portuguese, Serbian and Japanese on the internet.

Well, there was Russian too, once, but not anymore. :sneaky2: And I'm just in my 2nd year, but later, in the 5th ot 6th you can get Spanish or Chinese.

But if you want to learn languages, there's still the internet. :naughty: I'm learning Portuguese, Serbian and Japanese on the internet.

WOW i wouldn't have time for that... :blink: do you speak german? i guess it's easy to understand when you speak dutch :naughty:

WOW i wouldn't have time for that... :blink: do you speak german? i guess it's easy to understand when you speak dutch :naughty:

I don't eighter. :naughty: Nicht so gut, aber ich lerne viel in die Schule. Okay, that was bad, wasn't it? :roftl:

im ok thanks.............

you?

Well, apart from taking way too much paracetamol like a drug so I would feel intoxicated and drinking my parents' wine.. I feel okay.

HEY!

so..yesterday there was apparently a science test, and so the group of us that werent there were studying in the back room. and they were talking about cheating and im like "ive never cheated on a test" and theyre all like "what!? youve gotta cheat on this one!" and i kipt saying i wouldnt be able to, and so we were back in the classroom taking the test and they rest of the class was studying for a test for tomorrow, and i couldnt concentrate so i asked to go in the back room to finish my test. and after class one of them was like "so did you?" and im like no and theyre like "even when you had the chance to in the back room? how could you not!" and the teacher was right there walking up and im scared he heard the convo wrong and thinks i did cheat on the test! cuz he kinda gave me that look, but i think he also knows that i dont do that stuff, but im worried he thinks i did.

HEY!

so..yesterday there was apparently a science test, and so the group of us that werent there were studying in the back room. and they were talking about cheating and im like "ive never cheated on a test" and theyre all like "what!? youve gotta cheat on this one!" and i kipt saying i wouldnt be able to, and so we were back in the classroom taking the test and they rest of the class was studying for a test for tomorrow, and i couldnt concentrate so i asked to go in the back room to finish my test. and after class one of them was like "so did you?" and im like no and theyre like "even when you had the chance to in the back room? how could you not!" and the teacher was right there walking up and im scared he heard the convo wrong and thinks i did cheat on the test! cuz he kinda gave me that look, but i think he also knows that i dont do that stuff, but im worried he thinks i did.

me either. my mates cant understand it

ya, and im scared that i come back to class tomorrow and get detention and an F. cuz i didnt cheat, and i wasnt planning on it, but idk.

so whats up w/ you?

no, dont worry, you dont deserve it : D

i am chilling as always :P my life is strange xD

and i want a smoothie :P