• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck with the essays! we have to wait till june to rest!

thanks!

omg! i just realized i have to write 3 essays for band because i loose 3 pts every day imm not there, then i need to make up 25 pts bcuz i couldnt go to a basketball game [where wed play pep band] and then pts because on a test, if you didnt get an A, you didnt pass. ...[ i got a B+..only because i couldnt hit the highest note!]

thanks!

omg! i just realized i have to write 3 essays for band because i loose 3 pts every day imm not there, then i need to make up 25 pts bcuz i couldnt go to a basketball game [where wed play pep band] and then pts because on a test, if you didnt get an A, you didnt pass. ...[ i got a B+..only because i couldnt hit the highest note!]

so if you lose 3 pts everyday, you lost 9 pts, yeah, im good at math :P

and when do you have to write the essays btw?

so if you lose 3 pts everyday, you lost 9 pts, yeah, im good at math :P

and when do you have to write the essays btw?

hehe yay!

umm music, uh bands,

but the last time, when i missed a concert, i wrote three 4-paged essays and handed them DIRECTLY to him, and he "lost them"

ugg i dont even get rest at june! im taking two AP classes, so i have work over the summer!

hehe yay!

umm music, uh bands,

but the last time, when i missed a concert, i wrote three 4-paged essays and handed them DIRECTLY to him, and he "lost them"

ugg i dont even get rest at june! im taking two AP classes, so i have work over the summer!

no, that sucks. if he loses the essay its his fault so you have passed :D xD

work the summer ? : S