• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool! i still hate swimming xD a friend of mine has asthma, its horrible : S

it is! i was born with it, and have the worst level of asthma, i always have to have my inhaler! its hell! i get asthma attacks so easily if i dont have it during sports or PE especially. its terrible! i had one so bad 2 yrs ago, my PE teacher wouldnt let me run on the field anymore because if i were to have an asthma attack on the other side of a field, it would have been hard to get to me, but i my whole body was shaking for over 2 hrs. i have to take two inhalers every day. in the summer i have to take pills everyday too, and in the beginning, i have to get this liquid oxygen into my lungs, it was supposed to open them more. and im supposed to monitor my breathing every morning and night! and with the smoke we had all summer, it was terrible to even walk through the house! it'd seep through the doors and everything, so i was supposed to wear a mask but nvr did :P. it made swimming hell tho!

and a few yrs back, they thought i had pneumonia, but it was just my asthma, on x-rays my lungs were fully black!

it is! i was born with it, and have the worst level of asthma, i always have to have my inhaler! its hell! i get asthma attacks so easily if i dont have it during sports or PE especially. its terrible! i had one so bad 2 yrs ago, my PE teacher wouldnt let me run on the field anymore because if i were to have an asthma attack on the other side of a field, it would have been hard to get to me, but i my whole body was shaking for over 2 hrs. i have to take two inhalers every day. in the summer i have to take pills everyday too, and in the beginning, i have to get this liquid oxygen into my lungs, it was supposed to open them more. and im supposed to monitor my breathing every morning and night! and with the smoke we had all summer, it was terrible to even walk through the house! it'd seep through the doors and everything, so i was supposed to wear a mask but nvr did :P. it made swimming hell tho!

and a few yrs back, they thought i had pneumonia, but it was just my asthma, on x-rays my lungs were fully black!

sounds terrible! and of course you should have your inhaler all the day! and if its necessary two... : S and use the mask for the smoke : D but control asthma and feel better ; D

sounds terrible! and of course you should have your inhaler all the day! and if its necessary two... : S and use the mask for the smoke : D but control asthma and feel better ; D

ya i know.but its a hassel! know what i hate the most? waking up w/ asthma attacks in the middle of the night!!!

it's like a death wish!

: S it happens often?

ya. mainly in the summer and winter.

i have an inhaler in every room i am in the most! lol.

along w/ my backpack and sports bags!

luckily i have a lot! its funny, whenever i lose mine, i will go get a new one, and the day i get it, i find my old ones

ya. mainly in the summer and winter.

i have an inhaler in every room i am in the most! lol.

along w/ my backpack and sports bags!

luckily i have a lot! its funny, whenever i lose mine, i will go get a new one, and the day i get it, i find my old ones

thats really funny heh. i hope it doesnt happen again

thats really funny heh. i hope it doesnt happen again

i mean the asthma attacks : D

ya lol

o, whats even better is when your friends take your inhaler, and take shots off it to see if it'll make them high,

or theyll steal it from me, and plow it on everyone, so it wastes my medication!