• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit sad :sad: I supposed to be, in town with freinds ,right now,but they couldn't go...yuck

how r u?

awww im so sorrry!!!

im upset. i cant lose any freakin weight! -_-

Hellooooooooooooo!!!! OMG!!! YOU GUUUUYS!!!!!! PART 6??????? :punk: Sorry I haven't been in the forum for a long time so it come as a big surprize...How is everyone?

haha hey! its been so long!!!!!!! im fine. and you?

Hellooooooooooooo!!!! OMG!!! YOU GUUUUYS!!!!!! PART 6??????? Sorry I haven't been in the forum for a long time so it come as a big surprize...How is everyone?

heeeeeeey Roxyyyyy:wub2:

how r u girly' date='what's new?

awww im so sorrry!!!

im upset. i cant lose any freakin weight! -_-

haha hey! its been so long!!!!!!! im fine. and you?

yup:sad:

whaaat?! :shocked:no,no,pls don't tell me that u r also obsessed to lose weigh!:boxed: EVERY SINGLE girl from my class (except me and my bff) is talking about that how she is fat and she wanna lose weight:blink:

heeeeeeey Roxyyyyy:wub2:

how r u girly,what's new?

yup:sad:

whaaat?! :shocked:no,no,pls don't tell me that u r also obsessed to lose weigh!:boxed: EVERY SINGLE girl from my class (except me and my bff) is talking about that how she is fat and she wanna lose weight:blink:

Not much... studying... a loooot!

I have that!!!!(the weight thing) and the worst part , at least in my school, is that the are all sknny!

i need to tho!

swimming starts in 3 days, and im very self conscious about my body, and need to carve off some lbs

Not much... studying... a loooot!

I have that!!!!(the weight thing) and the worst part ' date=' at least in my school, is that the are all sknny![/color']

aha..i see..

yyyyyyyyyyup! exactly :roftl::thumb_yello:

i need to tho!

swimming starts in 3 days, and im very self conscious about my body, and need to carve off some lbs

okay,then i wish u luck with that. :wink2: