• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he was my second rat. lots of people have that reaction.

good

what have you been up to?

2nd?o m g :roftl::roftl:

well...i supposed ro go w/ my friends out,but they had some stuff to do...so i stayed home,studied...and so..

what about u?

Daniii!!! I looove your ziggy! It's sooo spongebob!

realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????:blush-anim-cl: THANX:wub2: it is:roftl:

haha thaaanks lol

hey! how are you?

hey!! wats up?

u r welcome :biggrin2:

I don't know what I'm like. My whole life has been a mask. A mask I've been wearing to protect me for the world outside my heart. But that mask became so real I didn't know how to take it off anymore. It was stuck. And at the same time, I was stuck in the middle. But now, when I finally managed to take off this mask, I began to understand it wasn't the world which was hurting me. I didn't have to protect myself against the world. It was me who was hurting me. I was hurting myself all the time, and I didn't even see it.

I don't know what I'm like. My whole life has been a mask. A mask I've been wearing to protect me for the world outside my heart. But that mask became so real I didn't know how to take it off anymore. It was stuck. And at the same time, I was stuck in the middle. But now, when I finally managed to take off this mask, I began to understand it wasn't the world which was hurting me. I didn't have to protect myself against the world. It was me who was hurting me. I was hurting myself all the time, and I didn't even see it.

Beccaaaa :boing:

Nice ... sentences tho :rolls_eyes:

How r u to me? :biggrin2:

2nd?o m g :roftl::roftl:

well...i supposed ro go w/ my friends out,but they had some stuff to do...so i stayed home,studied...and so..

what about u?

realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????? THANX

u r welcome :biggrin2:

yep, second. i dunno if i want another though. i want a guinea pig. my sisters friend has one and its gonna have babies. i'd call it humpfrey :roftl:

er, reading, relaxing, watch tv, screaming at the computer.

aww i was supposed to out with my friends today, but one had to go show jumping.

heyyyy

im alright. and yourself?

yeah ok, well, apart from this.

hi :bye:

er, i think im ok, i dunno

my rat died yesterday :no:

how are you lot then ? :D

yep, second. i dunno if i want another though. i want a guinea pig. my sisters friend has one and its gonna have babies. i'd call it humpfrey

er, reading, relaxing, watch tv, screaming at the computer.

aww i was supposed to out with my friends today, but one had to go show jumping.

yeah ok, well, apart from this.

aaw my sis's gonna get 1 guinea pig...i think :blink::roftl::roftl:

nice,nice...why r u screaming at the computer?:roftl:

aaw my sis's gonna get 1 guinea pig...i think :blink::roftl::roftl:

nice,nice...why r u screaming at the computer?:roftl:

you think? :lmfao:

well, that was earlier, because the internet shut off while i was on here and i got really annoyed. and upset. :naughty:

you think?

well, that was earlier, because the internet shut off while i was on here and i got really annoyed. and upset.

actually i know, she'll get it for her 18 bday :D nd his name gonna be Patric...like Patric the star-spongebob's best friend :biggrin2::roftl:

ahaa,i see...that happens to me sometimes too:naughty::thumbdown:

actually i know, she'll get it for her 18 bday :D nd his name gonna be Patric...like Patric the star-spongebob's best friend :biggrin2::roftl:

ahaa,i see...that happens to me sometimes too:naughty::thumbdown:

ooh ok................. :lmfao:

whaa?:lmfao::

my rat. didn't like me. hated me. always bit me. never came out his cage.

ooh ok.................

my rat. didn't like me. hated me. always bit me. never came out his cage.

i just loooooove Spongebob&co. :biggrin2:

hmmm...i'm wondering...does mika love him too?:blink: i hope he does,bcs if he doesn't i wont have a theme to speak about with him :sneaky2::roftl:

aaw c c c how that come? :lmfao: