aw im sorry.

im sure he liked u :wink2:

its ok. we didn't bond very well. not like my first rat Angel who sat on my shoulder and hid in my hair and would just balance on my shoulder as i walked around the park or up the street which is full of cats, she really trusted me.:wub2: and she was brilliant. Not that Oz wasn't, but he was never the same.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok. we didn't bond very well. not like my first rat Angel who sat on my shoulder and hid in my hair and would just balance on my shoulder as i walked around the park or up the street which is full of cats, she really trusted me.:wub2: and she was brilliant. Not that Oz wasn't, but he was never the same.

awwwwww

not all rats have the same personality i guess :[

om gosh,u really loved ur 1st rat!:shocked::wub2: that's so cuteee :wub2:

awwwwww

not all rats have the same personality i guess :[

yeah i suppose.

om gosh,u really loved ur 1st rat!:shocked::wub2: that's so cuteee :wub2:

yeah, i really did. i wasn't the only one.

she had some kind of charm to her i guess.

my best friends brother is autistic, and he loves animals, but always feels the need to taunt/ squash/ actually kill them. so i was a little wary of letting him near her. but i took her around to my friends house anyway. put her on the bed and let him near her. he instantly ran downstairs and came back up with some cheese for her and he was really enchanted, i've never seen him like that before.

yeah i suppose.

yeah, i really did. i wasn't the only one.

she had some kind of charm to her i guess.

my best friends brother is autistic, and he loves animals, but always feels the need to taunt/ squash/ actually kill them. so i was a little wary of letting him near her. but i took her around to my friends house anyway. put her on the bed and let him near her. he instantly ran downstairs and came back up with some cheese for her and he was really enchanted, i've never seen him like that before.

aaaaw:wub2: looks like rats can be interesting&loved...i could never imagine that till now:blush-anim-cl:

and how she died?:huh:

aaaaw:wub2: looks like rats can be interesting&loved...i could never imagine that till now:blush-anim-cl:

and how she died?:huh:

yeah lots of people give me weird looks when i tell them :roftl:

there is this one teenager i know. a real " tough boy" smokes weed and stuff, i took her out one day and he edges aways from me says " eurgh, get that thing away from me, don't bring it near me" :roftl: i don't mind people not liking rats, i know that Mika doesn't and things like that don't bother me, it just made me laugh

yeah lots of people give me weird looks when i tell them :roftl:

there is this one teenager i know. a real " tough boy" smokes weed and stuff, i took her out one day and he edges aways from me says " eurgh, get that thing away from me, don't bring it near me" :roftl: i don't mind people not liking rats, i know that Mika doesn't and things like that don't bother me, it just made me laugh

hahahaha :lmfao: Mika doesn't?? really?:roftl: svašta!(everything)

i think i could love any kind of animal :wub2: if just smn introduce it well to me :lmfao: