• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong?

what is it now?:blink:

why? : (

well i got a science test back, and i got a C- on it, and i just realized what that can do to my grade. im in so much trouble if my mom finds out. and on the test we took yesterday, i had it all down, but then just blanked out, and im scared of what i got on it.

and my friend is suppost to come over today, and my parents are like "well youll be cleaning the house all day" and theyre infuriating!

and ugggg i have so much HW to do

well i got a science test back, and i got a C- on it, and i just realized what that can do to my grade. im in so much trouble if my mom finds out. and on the test we took yesterday, i had it all down, but then just blanked out, and im scared of what i got on it.

and my friend is suppost to come over today, and my parents are like "well youll be cleaning the house all day" and theyre infuriating!

oh dear.

i can see what you mean now. although, you could have done worse than that on your test.

sorry, im rubbish at trying to make people feel better

oh dear.

i can see what you mean now. although, you could have done worse than that on your test.

sorry, im rubbish at trying to make people feel better

ya, but i have to have straight As. i get in trouble with a B. so i need to really start working hard now. :S

my mom will take away my laptop, and only let me use the computer for HW if she finds out.. and my fone, and my tv.

its ok. imm worse :P

..i'm sry to hear thataw .....C- :boxed: and HW

p2.jpg ...that sux:thumbdown:...

1 kiss to make u feel better :huglove:

Edited by Daniella92

parents : S

homework sucks as i said before

sorry about your problems.

i have to go now, see you all later :huglove::bye:

itss ok. bye.. ttyl!

nothing :D

u betters say "stupid school"..

i think we should open a thread named : "School antifan club" :roftl:

haha ya

thatd be a brilliant idea!!!!!

whered mark go? he said hi, and never came back :blink: