• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good!! I have to study for an english test for tomorrow but

I AM SO DAMN LAZY!

are you kidding me??:shocked:

im lazy too. i hate tests! i hate english.

huh? why would becca be kidding you? i is confused. :blink:

Hi kids:biggrin2:

How are you all?

Are you talking to taylor and becca?? :mf_rosetinted:

No! I would get a Death Note tshirt for my bday in September but you can only buy them in the US. :thumbdown:

But.. How're you?

huh? death note?

I'm good.

Watching Mafas videos. she's cute

how are you aside your .. t-shirt problem?

No! I would get a Death Note tshirt for my bday in September but you can only buy them in the US. :thumbdown:

But.. How're you?

awww that sucks!!!!!:thumbdown: i hate it whwn that happens. and it happens a lot. im geting a hamster called humphrey or humphreyetta for my bday :D

im good. apart from i had p.e today, and this girl threw three football/ netball/softball/ basket balls at my head. and hit me. and laughed. then did it again. then i had french, when i sit next to my friend, but she moved, then i got moved, i had to sit next to this girl who as no friends ( i do feel sorry for her, and i did try to make friends once) no manners, she wouldn't shut up and she coughed all over me :puke:

and i managed to save a pic of a hamster in my Mika folder :boxed: it'll take me ages to find :naughty:

how are you?

Hi kids:biggrin2:

How are you all?

Talking to Simone and Tay? :mf_rosetinted:

Are you talking to taylor and becca?? :mf_rosetinted:

huh? death note?

I'm good.

Watching Mafas videos. she's cute

how are you aside your .. t-shirt problem?

Death Note is an anime. And There is a very cool guy in it, called L. *coughmyavviecough* :fisch:

Oh, I'm okay.

awww that sucks!!!!!:thumbdown: i hate it whwn that happens. and it happens a lot. im geting a hamster called humphrey or humphreyetta for my bday :D

im good. apart from i had p.e today, and this girl threw three football/ netball/softball/ basket balls at my head. and hit me. and laughed. then did it again. then i had french, when i sit next to my friend, but she moved, then i got moved, i had to sit next to this girl who as no friends ( i do feel sorry for her, and i did try to make friends once) no manners, she wouldn't shut up and she coughed all over me :puke:

and i managed to save a pic of a hamster in my Mika folder :boxed: it'll take me ages to find :naughty:

how are you?

Yah. :thumbdown:

Wow, that's cool!

Aw, that sucks. We have a girl like that too, she has no friends, but yeah, she always talks about herself, and laughs about her own stories. And then she scratches her head and those little white things come off and they get on your books.. Ihl. :boxed:

How many pics do you have in that folder?

im good. apart from i had p.e today, and this girl threw three football/ netball/softball/ basket balls at my head. and hit me. and laughed. then did it again. then i had french, when i sit next to my friend, but she moved, then i got moved, i had to sit next to this girl who as no friends ( i do feel sorry for her, and i did try to make friends once) no manners, she wouldn't shut up and she coughed all over me :puke

and i managed to save a pic of a hamster in my Mika folder :boxed it'll take me ages to find :naughty

how are you?

she hit you..and then she hit you again??

what did you do then?

Talking to Simone and Tay? :mf_rosetinted:

Death Note is an anime. And There is a very cool guy in it, called L. *coughmyavviecough* :fisch:

Oh, I'm okay.

No. She's definitely NOT talking to me. :mf_rosetinted:

anime?? oh ok.. :naughty:

Edited by freestyle