well that's my point...why not?can you fight the judgments of normal people?? I can' date='and I'm proud of it:thumb_yello

I mean...it's a possibility that he's a phedo,but there is bigger possibility that he loves little children the way Jesus says to,'cuz there are no proofs that he's phedo...

okay,now you got me on fire,LMAO:roftl

at least ur not going on his myspace,youtube or even official fan site to write posts and comments how phedo he is:roftl...

or are you:shockd::boxe:???[/quote']

I'm sorry. :boxed:

No I'm not

Hello everyone,popping in for some short time :punk:

Hey keti!! :wub2:

How are you?

We have a newbie here! :yay:

---

I g2g now girls!!

Bye! Love you all!

:huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika.

Mika.

Mika.

Mika.

Mika.

Mika.

MFC ??!!!

Mika.

Mika.

Breath. Eat. Sleep.

Mika.

And MFC.

Joking aside: Playing Piano,Dancing Hip-Hop,Acting,Singing.

You know..that stuff. :naughty:

How about you?

I guess

Michael

Michael

Michael

Michael

Oh..did you know that mika is actually called michael??

michael holbrook penniman

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OH MY DAYS SAM!!! the question was what do you DO in your spare time. :roftl::roftl:

I'm sorry.

No I'm not

Hey keti!! :wub2:

How are you?

We have a newbie here! :yay:

---

I g2g now girls!!

Bye! Love you all!

:huglove:

hehe no need to be afraid Im not scary,after all I love people to say their opinions:punk::thumb_yello:

bye bye hun!Take care!Stay Michaelicious:p:thumb_yello:

I already said it here: :sneaky2::roftl:

oh oh ohhhh...WAIT

WAIT WAIT WAIT

IS THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IN YOUR SIG???

--

Nice to meet you.

I'm Simone. But I don't like my name.

Almost everyone calls me simone.

But you can also call me sam.or sammy.

If you need help,I'll help ya.

What's your name?

.. was that too much? :blink:

OH MY DAYS SAM!!! the question was what do you DO in your spare time. :roftl::roftl:

I do Mika. lol

Hey Simone.. Mika isn't called Michael. 'cause his mother didn't want him to have the same name as his father. So she just called him Mica Holbrook Penniman. :roftl:

Oh, Marty. I'm Becca. Call me how you like. My real name is Rebecca Christina Maria Rempt. I like a lot of music. I like animes. I live in the Netherlands, in Deventer. I'm aware this information would be perfect to stalk me. I'm the normal girl here. The rest is crazy. Although I'm not afraid of blood nor pain. I love Matsuyama Ken'ichi. I hate PE. I'm 13. I'm in the 2nd year of highschool. My english teacher can't stand me because my english is better than his. Wanna know something, ask me. :original: And welcome to the fourplets thread! =3

Hey Simone.. Mika isn't called Michael. 'cause his mother didn't want him to have the same name as his father. So she just called him Mica Holbrook Penniman. :roftl:

Oh, Marty. I'm Becca. Call me how you like. My real name is Rebecca Christina Maria Rempt. I like a lot of music. I like animes. I live in the Netherlands, in Deventer. I'm aware this information would be perfect to stalk me. I'm the normal girl here. The rest is crazy. Although I'm not afraid of blood nor pain. I love Matsuyama Ken'ichi. I hate PE. I'm 13. I'm in the 2nd year of highschool. My english teacher can't stand me because my english is better than his. Wanna know something, ask me. :original: And welcome to the fourplets thread! =3

Hi Becca, I like a lotsa music myself,and I like Michael Jackson:roftl:...I live in croatia,and my dream is to work In UN when i gorw up:roftl:

I love PE,and I'm gonna turn 15 in 8 months,so that makes me 14...I don't like blood and pain...I'm still in the junior school 'cuz we have different school system here...If i ever be in need of know something I'll ask!!!

so i'll ask right away,LOL...

what was first???egg or chicken,LMAO???:naughty::roftl:

His birth name is Michael :wink2: it says so in his passport,blablabla :roftl:

Hey btw :bye:

Hi Becca' date=' I like a lotsa music myself,and I like Michael Jackson:roftl:...I live in croatia,and my dream is to work In UN when i gorw up:roftl:

I love PE,and I'm gonna turn 15 in 8 months,so that makes me 14...I don't like blood and pain...I'm still in the junior school 'cuz we have different school system here...If i ever be in need of know something I'll ask!!!

so i'll ask right away,LOL...

what was first???egg or chicken,LMAO???:naughty::roftl:[/quote']

I don't care about MJ. I don't like him or hate him. I only like blood and pain sometimes.

It's a circle without a beginning or an end.

Hey Simone.. Mika isn't called Michael. 'cause his mother didn't want him to have the same name as his father. So she just called him Mica Holbrook Penniman.

Oh, Marty. I'm Becca. Call me how you like. My real name is Rebecca Christina Maria Rempt. I like a lot of music. I like animes. I live in the Netherlands, in Deventer. I'm aware this information would be perfect to stalk me. I'm the normal girl here. The rest is crazy. Although I'm not afraid of blood nor pain. I love Matsuyama Ken'ichi. I hate PE. I'm 13. I'm in the 2nd year of highschool. My english teacher can't stand me because my english is better than his. Wanna know something, ask me. And welcome to the fourplets thread! =3

:roftl::roftl:

you got it in one!!!!!

you're the stalker girl.:mf_rosetinted:

or have you dropped that now?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

im in a dassy mood.

shake,shake,shake your booty Mika :das:

5630352224fc.gif

Good to know. :naughty:

It is a circle without a beginning. The one cannot be without the other, yet the other cannot be without the one.

LMAO okay:p

I Bet it was chicken hahah:roftl:

okay random questions...

what are your singing possibilities???

I can sing only high chords 'cuz I'm sopran ...

that means I got hell o' a squeaky voice that drives people around meh crazy:punk:so when someone annoys meh...just start singing,haha

:roftl::rl:

you got it in one!!!!!

you're the stalker girl.:mf_rosetinted:

or have you dropped that now?:mf_rosetid::naughty:

im in a dassy mood.

shake,shake,shake your booty Mika :ds:

5630352224fc.gif

I guess I'm the junk now. :mf_rosetinted:

But you're so stalkerish to live in his closet,RIGHT? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm okay,how about you? :thumb_yello:

Not anymore.

Depressed but okay.

LMAO okay:p

I Bet it was chicken hahah:roftl:

okay random questions...

what are your singing possibilities???

I can sing only high chords 'cuz I'm sopran ...

that means I got hell o' a squeaky voice that drives people around meh crazy:punk:so when someone annoys meh...just start singing' date='haha[/quote']

I can't sing at all. I really suck. :naughty:

hey! im in creative writing right now. were writing a 2 paged essay, but im done :D

so whats up?

Congrats!

Nm, with you?

Not anymore.

Depressed but okay.

Ow? Were his socks too stinky? :naughty:

I hope you'll be better :huglove::wink2:

hey! im in creative writing right now. were writing a 2 paged essay, but im done :D

so whats up?

Hey Devin! Great! I'm fine,you?

Congrats!

Nm, with you?

haha thanks. i feel so special :P

but im missing a few assignments in this class from when i was absent last week. i'll make them up when he decides to tell me what to do... lol

nm. i dont feel like going to band, which is in less than 10 min. [when this class is over]