• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: Mlađo said hi to my 2nd bff and he didnt even meet with her,and he just passed next to me :no:

--------

Serbian Prof. ... i laughed and she said me.."Daniela ne krevelji se" and i really didnt ,she just love to...vrijeđe me :tears:....few months ago she told me that she always tho im "najveca alapaca u razredu,:lol3:,nemoj da se naljutis" :boxed:

i wanna die :tears:

:ts: Mlađo said hi to my 2nd bff and he didnt even meet with her,and he just passed next to me :

--------

Serbian Prof. ... i laughed and she said me.."Daniela ne krevelji se" and i really didnt ,she just love to...vrijeđe me :ts:....few months ago she told me that she always tho im "najveca alapaca u razredu,:lol3:,nemoj da se naljutis" :boxed:

i wanna die :tears:

Aww what a loser! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

---

You know that the professors are the biggest pain in the asses EVER!! You shouldn't listen to them at all,its similar with me at the school but I don't giva a hoot for what they say :wink2:

Don't worry :huglove:

Aww what a loser! :sneaky2::thumbdown:

---

You know that the professors are the biggest pain in the asses EVER!! You shouldn't listen to them at all,its similar with me at the school but I don't giva a hoot for what they say :wink2:

Don't worry :huglove:

i know why he did that..... it's kinda my foult :boxed:

------------

I know,i know but...it just hurts me,bcs she can't talk to me that way....next time , i swear , i will throw sth at her :chair: i will....

i know why he did that..... it's kinda my foult :boxed:

------------

I know,i know but...it just hurts me,bcs she can't talk to me that way....next time , i swear , i will throw sth at her :chair: i will....

:blink: what do you mean,you didn0t do anything to him or something right? Btw I haven't seen alex today either.. :thumbdown:

---

I know it hurts you...it would hurt everyone at least for a bit.. that's right!! Throw something at her head!!:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: what do you mean,you didn0t do anything to him or something right? Btw I haven't seen alex today either.. :thumbdown:

---

I know it hurts you...it would hurt everyone at least for a bit.. that's right!! Throw something at her head!!:md:

well,many times lik 90% times,when he's passing next to me i just turn my head on the otehr side,or i look somewhere else,not at him,so we dont say hi to each other... He probably tho this time will be the sme,so he passes like that....but he's really nice boy :wub2:

----------

i will ...than she'll send me to director's office and he'll throw me out of school:das:

------------

aw,yes! how could u possibly NOT SEEN him?:blink:

well,many times lik 90% times,when he's passing next to me i just turn my head on the otehr side,or i look somewhere else,not at him,so we dont say hi to each other... He probably tho this time will be the sme,so he passes like that....but he's really nice boy :

----------

i will ...than she'll send me to director's office and he'll throw me out of school:

------------

aw,yes! how could u possibly NOT SEEN him?:blink:

Okay,THAT sounds familiar:roftl: *thinks about she sometimes does that with Alex* :fisch:

---

That is always good :das:

---

I dunno :tears: he wasn't at school!!

Okay,THAT sounds familiar:roftl: *thinks about she sometimes does that with Alex* :fisch:

---

That is always good :das:

---

I dunno :tears: he wasn't at school!!

ho ho it's nice to know im not the only 1 :roftl:

----------

aha :roftl:

-------------

aw,he'll come tomorrow:biggrin2: