Bcs not everyone has to know my secrets. I tell you all everything, but my parents, classmates, teachers.. They don't have to know it.

aha,i see...well,i just say them "i dont wanna tell u,or sth similar,but i dont lie...i guess bcs im very bad at lying:roftl:

i feel defened. Becca beats people up for me if i ask nicely

hahaha:roftl:

we R O C K S:punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aha,i see...well,i just say them "i dont wanna tell u,or sth similar,but i dont lie...i guess bcs im very bad at lying:roftl:

hahaha:roftl:

we R O C K S:punk:

Yeah, but if I tell the teacher that, he calls my parents. SO I just say Yeah, I'm good. Everythings fine, I have many friends. blahblahblah.

I hate PE. People ask questions about my scars. Bcs I have to wear shorts and a a t-shirt. :boxed:

i hate it when people can't mind their own business :sneaky2:

i hate P.E too. we all have to get changed infront of each other.:thumbdown:

and if we forget our pe kit we have to borrow some. and its all really gross crusty things :puke:

my locker at school got flooded. and it smells horrible :naughty:

all my pe clothes got wet, but i had spares :D

i have a scar on my eyebrow, from where i was a toddler and i hit my head on a metal footstep of a kiddies ride.i've had people ask me since i was old enough to understand if i accidently shaved my eyebrow :roftl:

I hate PE. People ask questions about my scars. Bcs I have to wear shorts and a a t-shirt. :D:

aw....:boxed:

i hate it too bcs...i just HATE IT.:thumbdown:

Yeah, but if I tell the teacher that, he calls my parents. SO I just say Yeah, I'm good. Everythings fine, I have many friends. blahblahblah.

hate teachers....why r they so stupid?:naughty::boxed::thumbdown:

I have to go, bye. Love you.

bye bye love

see ya ..

Love you :huglove:

i hate it when people can't mind their own business

i hate P.E too. we all have to get changed infront of each other.:thumbdown:

and if we forget our pe kit we have to borrow some. and its all really gross crusty things :puke:

my locker at school got flooded. and it smells horrible :naughty:

all my pe clothes got wet, but i had spares :D

i have a scar on my eyebrow, from where i was a toddler and i hit my head on a metal footstep of a kiddies ride.i've had people ask me since i was old enough to understand if i accidently shaved my eyebrow

right!

we too,but ...so what?:roftl:

hahahahaha:roftl::roftl: