• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L?:blink:

wha..who?

The one in my sig and my ava. He's in Death Note [anime] And I adore him. :wub2:

lol.

i wanna go to a mika concert right now. i need another dose of him!

I dream about getting concert tickets for my bday.. Altho I know that will never happen. :thumbdown:

what does that mean?

That I feel :wub2: when looking at Mika and I go screaming. :naughty:

The one in my sig and my ava. He's in Death Note [anime] And I adore him. :wub2:

I dream about getting concert tickets for my bday.. Altho I know that will never happen.

That I feel when looking at Mika and I go screaming.

aha,that 1:thumb_yello:

aw,get ya:naughty::wub2:

g2g, bye.. Love ya, look at the tags. Seeya.

Already? :sad:

seee ya sweet girly

:huglove:

Hey Mark, how are you?

I'm fine, but exhausted. Stupid test week :sneaky2:

Tomorrow I've got tests on English, Music and History, so it's going to be quite an easy day tomorrow. I think tomorrow is going to be the only easy day :mf_rosetinted:

I learnt today from 12 till 6... :blink: SO LONG!? :blush-anim-cl: I guess I'm in heavy need of some... MFC/Mika!

I'm fine, but exhausted. Stupid test week :sneaky2:

Tomorrow I've got tests on English, Music and History, so it's going to be quite an easy day tomorrow. I think tomorrow is going to be the only easy day :mf_rosetinted:

I learnt today from 12 till 6... :blink: SO LONG!? :blush-anim-cl: I guess I'm in heavy need of some... MFC/Mika!

Haha, I'm having french test tomorrow and Geography on wednesday!:naughty: Hate it.

Woah:shocked: You deserve it now.:naughty:

Haha, I'm having french test tomorrow and Geography on wednesday!:naughty: Hate it.

Woah:shocked: You deserve it now.:naughty:

Thank you, thank you :biggrin2:

And now: I slam the homework into a little corner of the room, sit back, and RELAX! I listen to music (especially Mika)! I LIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON :naughty: