GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!

MY FRIEND IS LISTENING TO MIKA ON MY IPOD AGAIN!!! HAHA

im proud of myself

:roftl: great...

my friend Jelena's asking 4 my phone to listen to mika EVERY day :das: she always say "dani 2day i didnt listen not even 1song of mika,can u give me ur phone?:rolls_eyes:"

:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.. Well, I think it was the last one that scared you? Okay, jumping into the sea, water surrounding me, filing my mounth, my lungs, my veins. Water instead of air. Slowly becoming water myself, and slowly falling into a black/blue hole, with the last thing I see, smell, feel and taste the sea. For me, that would be a perfect death.

But, dying is a bit like running away. I don't want to run away, but I do want to let everything go. Just leave it behind, and nothing matters anymore. So I don't have to feel that pain anymore. Everyday I feel pain inside, slowly consuming me. Pain in my heart, in my toughts, in me. And everyday, I want to leave it behind. But I can't. Because I have to keep going. I have to go on, and on and on. I don't want to anymore. I can't leave it behind, I can't escape it even a few minutes. I feel like I escape a few minutes, like I leave the world behind, everytime I cut. I want to, everyday. But I can't, because I want to keep my promise. Instead of cutting, I take paracetamol. If I feel bad, I take 5-10 tablets in a few minutes. It makes me feel good some time. I just can't feel anything anymore, when I do. Oh, and I want to cry. All the time I was cutting much, I did it so I wouldn't cry. But now I can't cry anymore. Not when I want to.

And then there are my parents. They make me feel even worse. For my father I can't do anything right. He's always grumpy. He hits me when I do someting wrong, and my mother too. And if I start crying then, they hit me even harder. I just can't take it anymore.

I'm never completely happy.

Now you know.

omg :tears:

i cant believe u feel so sad...Do just ur parents make u feel that way?Becca...

I cant understand how such beautiful,good,wonderful friend,smart ect girl possibly can feel that she kinda wanna do such bad things to herself or even take life :sad:

Is there anything that possibly makes u feel happy? friends,Mika...anything?

I think psihology books can help u.I used to read them a lot.They R VERY helpful and interesting and can make u to change ur way of thinking .

I love you!! :huglove:

omg :tears:

i cant believe u feel so sad...Do just ur parents make u feel that way?Becca...

I cant understand how such beautiful,good,wonderful friend,smart ect girl possibly can feel that she kinda wanna do such bad things to herself or even take life :sad:

Is there anything that possibly makes u feel happy? friends,Mika...anything?

I think psihology books can help u.I used to read them a lot.They R VERY helpful and interesting and can make u to change ur way of thinking .

I love you!! :huglove:

Not just my parents. I have just one friend at home. But she only acts friendly at school. People always tease me here. Only being here make me feel happy, and music sometimes. But never completely happy. Just a bit happy.

Okay.. maybe I will try.

I love you too. :wub2:

Not just my parents. I have just one friend at home. But she only acts friendly at school. People always tease me here. Only being here make me feel happy, and music sometimes. But never completely happy. Just a bit happy.

Okay.. maybe I will try.

I love you too. :wub2:

huh,I'd love so much to be there with you :wub2: I bet we'd have so much fan,and ... i dunno...I think ur life can change without us there too-and YOU can change it.Just give it a try :rolls_eyes:

Find stuff which makes u happy,even a bit...and try to make ur relations with ur parents better ,i know they suck-i mean at least mine :roftl: but they love us no metter how they ackt :huglove:

huh,I'd love so much to be there with you :wub2: I bet we'd have so much fan,and ... i dunno...I think ur life can change without us there too-and YOU can change it.Just give it a try :rolls_eyes:

Find stuff which makes u happy,even a bit...and try to make ur relations with ur parents better ,i know they suck-i mean at least mine :roftl: but they love us no metter how they ackt :huglove:

Well yeah.. I already am trying, 75 days.

Thanks.. I'll try. :huglove:

im good, exteremly happy :D

thats good! :D

hey, in the new mika blog, in the very first part, he puts those things on the computer....do they say "weds" ?? :blink:

sorry...... I was looking at that picture, trying to figure it out and I couldn't :lmfao:

thats good! :D

hey, in the new mika blog, in the very first part, he puts those things on the computer....do they say "weds" ?? :blink:

sorry...... I was looking at that picture, trying to figure it out and I couldn't :lmfao:

theres a newer one :fisch:

i thought it said WEDS as in WEDNESDAY???

thats what i think anyway :roftl: