• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he does :D

maybe its because the new album....maybe he will tell us the date the cd comes out!! :biggrin2:

i know the date :mf_rosetinted:

on one website you can already preorder it :D

weirdo's.......

how on earth did they get information like that?!

yeah. * makes a note to tell Mika this by comment on blog in detail*

i feel kinda angry now, nothing to get angry over though......

yea that would be a good thing to post:wink2:

I wonder if mika knows....

oh, why are you angry?

yea that would be a good thing to post:wink2:

I wonder if mika knows....

oh, why are you angry?

yeah, but if he already knows, or thinks it doesn't matter, i'll feel very stupid. * remembers that Mika reads the forums sometimes* damn.

anyway, if i post on theblog, everyone would be able to read it, and as far as i know, Mika has been trying to hide it from us?

i don't know. i feel stupid right now.probably cos i am stupid.

im angry cos i don't know what to do.

and i can't find a partner for the mfc blackall project.

yeah, but if he already knows, or thinks it doesn't matter, i'll feel very stupid. * remembers that Mika reads the forums sometimes* damn.

anyway, if i post on theblog, everyone would be able to read it, and as far as i know, Mika has been trying to hide it from us?

i don't know. i feel stupid right now.probably cos i am stupid.

im angry cos i don't know what to do.

and i can't find a partner for the mfc blackall project.

Your not stupid. :flowers2:

I know what you mean, but maybe the website isn't real and mika doesn't know at all...but I think if there was a real website with the pre order to his album, mika would know...because if there was a real website already, why would mika hide it, when alot of people can already see....sorry was that confusing?? :roftl:

oh well, I could be your blackall partner, only if you want to though :wink2:

Your not stupid. :flowers2:

I know what you mean, but maybe the website isn't real and mika doesn't know at all...but I think if there was a real website with the pre order to his album, mika would know...because if there was a real website already, why would mika hide it, when alot of people can already see....sorry was that confusing?? :roftl:

oh well, I could be your blackall partner, only if you want to though :wink2:

im sorry, i was looking at other threads whilst you replied and my computer logged me out and shut down, and the interent wouldn't switch on:sneaky2:

so i'll just reply now.

perfectly understandable!

i think it is a real website, but you're right, if it was real and on show for everyone, why would Mika hide it? :roftl: it's too confusing.anyway, if i post it on the blog, the chances are he'll miss my comment.

yeah, that will be good thanks, if thats ok with you though.... we can talk more about it when we're both online :D