• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes,still..I'm burning :boxed:

AND i have 2 go tomorrow in school bcs i have maths-test :sneaky2:

What r u doing?

aww that sucks:sneaky2:

i missed two maths tests at school once, and when i went back i only had to do one......

im just MFCing :D

aww that sucks:sneaky2:

i missed two maths tests at school once, and when i went back i only had to do one......

im just MFCing :D

hahaha:naughty: lucky u..but i wanna (kinda) do this 1 bcs i think it's gonna be pretty easy...

ah :sad:

nice,me too+listening some music :D

an what's ur fav? :D except Mika :naughty:

last month i wouldn't be able to tell you, because i didn't like anyone but Mika. i like the ting tings,katy perry, lily allen, pink........ er, er.............

I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

what about you?

last month i wouldn't be able to tell you, because i didn't like anyone but Mika. i like the ting tings,katy perry, lily allen, pink........ er, er.............

I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

what about you?

I see you're talking about music.. :das: I've got an alphabetic list of all the bands and artists I like. :roftl:

Air Traffic; Alice Nine; Aural Vampire; Avril Lavigne; Coldplay; Daniel Powter; Delain; Depeche Mode; Emilie Autumn; Girugamesh; Killerpilze; Maria Mena; Marillion; Marilyn Manson; Metallica; MGMT; Mika; Paramore; Queen; Red Hot Chili Peppers; Sigur Ros; The Feeling; The Rasmus; The Remus Lupins; The Smashing Pumpkins; The Stranglers; The Ting Tings; Tokio Hotel; Tori Amos; U2; YUI

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I LOVE MIKA!!!!!!!!!

what about you?

i liiiike:katy perry,lily allen,james morison,james blunt,maroon5,tiziano ferro,fabrizio moro,cold play...

MIKAAAAA:wub2:

think that's it 4 now....

I see you're talking about music.. I've got an alphabetic list of all the bands and artists I like.

Air Traffic; Alice Nine; Aural Vampire; Avril Lavigne; Coldplay; Daniel Powter; Delain; Depeche Mode; Emilie Autumn; Girugamesh; Killerpilze; Maria Mena; Marillion; Marilyn Manson; Metallica; MGMT; Mika; Paramore; Queen; Red Hot Chili Peppers; Sigur Ros; The Feeling; The Rasmus; The Remus Lupins; The Smashing Pumpkins; The Stranglers; The Ting Tings; Tokio Hotel; Tori Amos; U2; YUI

omgggg :roftl::roftl: that's great,even if i know/like only mika and ...and coldplay from ur list:naughty:

Off to school, bye everyone, though there seems to be no one here.

bye bye becca...have a nice tiiiiime there:naughty:

btw. i wasn't at school 2day,bcs im still sick....tomorrow i wont go as well...probably...:naughty: