• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow,you just started school?! we started like a month ago.

Yeah,I had the holidays from 29th December till yesterday. We have school again now,then one short holiday for Easter,then school,then final exams (ouch) and then out of the primary school and off on holidays!! Roughly said :naughty:

Yeah,I had the holidays from 29th December till yesterday. We have school again now,then one short holiday for Easter,then school,then final exams (ouch) and then out of the primary school and off on holidays!! Roughly said :naughty:

wow:shocked:

We usually get like,a week or a few days for winter,spring,and then 2 1/2 months during the summer

i know! well it was a regular day for us, but it just went on and on!

tomorrow i have a minimum day tho, and im trying to find out if anyone is going to lunch or not.

I am so glad we have another 3 day weekend coming up so I can sleeep!!!

but I know my friends aren't going to let me so I probably won't get much sleep..yeah,today was extremely,super,annoyingly long

I am so glad we have another 3 day weekend coming up so I can sleeep!!!

but I know my friends aren't going to let me so I probably won't get much sleep..yeah,today was extremely,super,annoyingly long

o ya i know! whats that one for again (the reason for the 3 day weekend. i have it too) xD

haha nice

ive finally finished my SCIENCE

now i have creative writing and english left :puke:

Oh, do you not like CW and english?

Erp, I passed english (just), French (5th highest in the class tied with another girl), Art, Science (just).

I passed some parts of math and failed the entire year's history class PLUS the end of year exam!

It's ok though, I don't think school is particularly relavant for someone like me. I go to school to get away from home, I go home to go away from school, it's a vicious circle LOL

How do you think you did anyways?

Hey girls! :bye:

I have a request...

Maybe could we PM a mod to change the thread title back to its original obnoxiousness? :rolls_eyes:

It makes it faster to find. And that old title...it was like...sacred! Reminds me of the good ole' days! :wub2:

I mean, maybe that's just me workin' my mouth. But it would mean a lot. :naughty: I mean...yeah...:wink2:

What do you think? :wub2:

Hey girls! :bye:

I have a request...

Maybe could we PM a mod to change the thread title back to its original obnoxiousness? :rolls_eyes:

It makes it faster to find. And that old title...it was like...sacred! Reminds me of the good ole' days! :wub2:

I mean, maybe that's just me workin' my mouth. But it would mean a lot. :naughty: I mean...yeah...:wink2:

What do you think? :wub2:

Pardon my ignorance but what was it?

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

I remember now!

For some reason I was thinking yall were tha appleman + wizards kind and fine etc etc...

Yeah, I like that title better too ;)

It makes me happy. :wub2:

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?