I always have to do that too. it sucks!

Nope.. I think I'm not into Alex that much anymore :boxed: but then again, it was the same with him before a few times..:roftl:

Me too,I guess I'm okay :D anything new?

aw...well...i guess that good,isnt it?:thumb_yello:

I'm back.

Had to do the dishes.

I never do that:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and what's on friday? :blink:

it just at my school.

we're doing a play of Grease (i 'm not in it) but some of my really good, bestfriends are. and i get to miss 2 school hours to watch it!!! :kachinga: which means i also miss geography and english.

i adore the film anyway.

Hey everyone

hey!!!

how's the honeymoon going? :roftl:

it just at my school.

we're doing a play of Grease (i 'm not in it) but some of my really good, bestfriends are. and i get to miss 2 school hours to watch it!!! :kachinga: which means i also miss geography and english.

i adore the film anyway.

hey!!!

honeymoon?

my god.your sig kills me.

I am so in love. he's so beautiful . still. :wub2:

it just at my school.

i adore the film anyway.

hey!!!

aaaaw,that:naughty: nice nice...im glad 4 u:thumb_yello:

i cant wait 4 friday either:wub2:

aaaaw,that:naughty: nice nice...im glad 4 u:thumb_yello:

i cant wait 4 friday either:wub2:

im so excited. i get to see my best friend with his ( very long) hair geled back over his head. he looks so sweet:wub2: he just doesn't know how much i love him...........

anyway, what happening for you on friday? :D

im so excited. i get to see my best friend with his ( very long) hair geled back over his head. he looks so sweet:wub2: he just doesn't know how much i love him...........

anyway, what happening for you on friday? :D

He? ur best friend? Love him? u mean love love..like boy or just like a friend?:blink:

erm...well,i think my tamagotchi arrived at post,but it doesn't work tomorrow,so i'll have to wait till friday to pick it up :wub2::punk:

He? ur best friend? Love him? u mean love love..like boy or just like a friend?:blink:

erm...well,i think my tamagotchi arrived at post,but it doesn't work tomorrow,so i'll have to wait till friday to pick it up :wub2::punk:

yeah..... i don't know

i loved him, he loved me, then i loved him as a friend, then i loved him as a boy, then i loved him as a friend, now he loves my best friends and i love him again. i don't know whats going on to be honest :roftl:

wicked :punk:

i was going to get a tama, but i can't even keep my phone charged, so it wouldn't last long :roftl: