• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..... i don't know

i loved him, he loved me, then i loved him as a friend, then i loved him as a boy, then i loved him as a friend, now he loves my best friends and i love him again. i don't know whats going on to be honest :

wicked :punk:

i was going to get a tama, but i can't even keep my phone charged, so it wouldn't last long ::

aha...aha....aha...:blink:....aha...:roftl::roftl: omg,that's so complicated!!:roftl:

aw,poor phone,u don't deserve it lol

Hi Tay! I'm hyper, ya?

Because I'm weird.

Samee.. ::

aha,get ya lol

Ig2g.

Good night everyone.

night nigh :huglove:

ppl i have a qu:boxed:

It looks like many ppl stoped loving mika....or coming here....Has that happened to Simone as well? she seems to be somehow..uninterested in him,and a bit cold to us..? :huh:

Yeah,I noticed that too. Liene,Bel,Alice and Mafa stopped coming... :boxed:

But I don't think Simone dislikes him now, look she saud that she's so in love with him now. :wink2:

Lol. :y:

I gotta go, dinner. bye. :bye: Love ya. :wub2:

See ya... :huglove:

Lol.

Tell..

I gotta go, dinner. bye. :bye: Love ya. :wub2:

bye bye...love ya too :wub2:

Yeah,I noticed that too. Liene,Bel,Alice and Mafa stopped coming...

But I don't think Simone dislikes him now, look she saud that she's so in love with him now.

See ya...

yeah,but still...not like b4 tho...

aha...aha....aha...:blink:....aha...:roftl::roftl: omg,that's so complicated!!:roftl:

aw,poor phone,u don't deserve it lol

really complicated.

nope, you're right, i don't deserve it......

or need it :roftl:

It looks like many ppl stoped loving mika....or coming here....Has that happened to Simone as well? she seems to be somehow..uninterested in him,and a bit cold to us..?

she seemed fine to me.....maybe she's just busy. anyway, she might come back at any time, to find us talking about her.

Lol.

Tell..

I gotta go, dinner. bye. Love ya.

ok, bye, love you :wub2:

really complicated.

nope, you're right, i don't deserve it......

or need it

she seemed fine to me.....maybe she's just busy. anyway, she might come back at any time, to find us talking about her.

ok, bye, love you

i dunno..maybe...well i dont think this could be offensive to her...it can be only useful :D ... if she sees it ,she'll probably give some comment and say what is it really like :wink2:

yes,probably dont need it:roftl:

yeah,but still...not like b4 tho...

Yeah,well... I just saw one thread one girl opened,she doesn't like Mika anymore but Jonas Brothers :blink: we have to face it that some people just can't love him forever... :thumbdown:

[

i dunno..maybe...well i dont think this could be offensive to her...it can be only useful :D ... if she sees it ,she'll probably give some comment and say what is it really like :wink2:

yes,probably dont need it:roftl:

yeah, i suppose thats possible too. i just thought that if i cae on here,j and found my friends talking about ( trying to help, being horrible, asking questions about me....) that i would get a little annoyed.......

i think :roftl:

i definately don't need it. it hasn't been switched on for over a year now.really.:shocked:

Yeah,well... I just saw one thread one girl opened,she doesn't like Mika anymore but Jonas Brothers we have to face it that some people just can't love him forever...

yeeeaaah,i saw that too!:shocked: sux:thumbdown: i mean....everything:boxed:

yeah, i suppose thats possible too. i just thought that if i cae on here,j and found my friends talking about ( trying to help, being horrible, asking questions about me....) that i would get a little annoyed.......

i think

i definately don't need it. it hasn't been switched on for over a year now.really.

u would?:naughty: I wouldn't...tho...it depends of personality,probably...but never mind:wink2:

omg how can u possibly live without phone?!:shocked:

yeeeaaah,i saw that too!:shocked: sux:thumbdown: i mean....everything:boxed:

u would?:naughty: I wouldn't...tho...it depends of personality,probably...but never mind:wink2:

omg how can u possibly live without phone?!:shocked:

i think i saw that................

i think.... im not sure, depending on how i was feeling.

well, i only used my phone for music and taking pictures, now i have an ipod and a camera:wink2:

i think i saw that................

i think.... im not sure, depending on how i was feeling.

well, i only used my phone for music and taking pictures, now i have an ipod and a camera

that makes sence :thumb_yello: but still...no phone 4 sms,calls...

Yeah..

I'd love to stop lovin' him :cheerful_h4h: Than ppl'd start considering me as a normal person:roftl:

yes :boxed: i would.

wouldn't u?

I wouldn't like to stop loving him.. I love him so much now, for almost 16 months,that's pretty much! And I've had such an amazing feelings while "being" with him and his music,the feelings I've never had before, with no one and nothing!. I will love him forever...but what amount of love will that be,I don't know.

I wouldn't like to stop loving him.. I love him so much now, for almost 16 months,that's pretty much! And I've had such an amazing feelings while "being" with him and his music,the feelings I've never had before, with no one and nothing!. I will love him forever...but what amount of love will that be,I don't know.

yeah...but still...I didnt say i'd stop lovin' his music,just him..Bcs this...love is very big,maybe too big,and i don't get anything from it...except that im bothering all ppl round me about him,and his music...

I dont say it's bad either-it brings me happiness sometimes,hope,nice time near pc lol,but it's just not enough...bcs ...im jelous on ppl who met him ,some of them many times ...

i dunno does this make any sense at all :roftl: