yeah...but still...I didnt say i'd stop lovin' his music,just him..Bcs this...love is very big,maybe too big,and i don't get anything from it...except that im bothering all ppl round me about him,and his music...I dont say it's bad either-it brings me happiness sometimes,hope,nice time near pc lol,but it's just not enough...bcs ...im jelous on ppl who met him ,some of them many times ...

i dunno does this make any sense at all :roftl:

Yeah,I totally agrre with you. But still,I wouldn't like to stop loving him.. he's...too special to be unloved and forgotten :tears:

but the part I bolded,I totally second.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think that i'd ever love anyone but Mika.......

but today was so confusing.

i saw Tom in his costume, then i saw him hugging my best friend ( he used to hug ME, not anymore......) then i saw the way he looked at her. i felt so much love and jealously all in one go i could have slapped my best friends face. she doesn't even fancy him.

I didn't think that i'd ever love anyone but Mika.......

but today was so confusing.

i saw Tom in his costume, then i saw him hugging my best friend ( he used to hug ME, not anymore......) then i saw the way he looked at her. i felt so much love and jealously all in one go i could have slapped my best friends face. she doesn't even fancy him.

I didnt think that i'd ever love anyone like i love Mika now...........bad luck?:roftl:

hmm...what to say....bad luck?:thumbdown:

:wub2: aand what about ur art classes? how's it going?:thumb_yello:

It's going great! Next week the people from Coventry are coming to Belgrade to stay here for about less than a week and do some project (we're gonna make some wicked carnival masks and costumes :D) and I,because I was in Coventry in 2007, will be there too to work with them! :biggrin2: so I'm really looking forward to that.. :thumb_yello:

It's going great! Next week the people from Coventry are coming to Belgrade to stay here for about less than a week and do some project (we're gonna make some wicked carnival masks and costumes :D) and I,because I was in Coventry in 2007, will be there too to work with them! :biggrin2: so I'm really looking forward to that.. :thumb_yello:

aw that's seems to be great! :thumb_yello:

Maybe u could capture some stuff -that carnival masks and costumes,and show us?:das:

Hello :)

(Grr stupid 10 character policy:sneaky2:)

Hey! How are you? :)

aw that's seems to be great! :thumb_yello:

Maybe u could capture some stuff -that carnival masks and costumes,and show us?:das:

Uhuuuhh yeah,I hope I'll be able to do that :das::wub2:

friday 13th ( bad luck day) non uniform day- red nose day ( gonna wear my green skinny jeans)

and my birthday

im really bored, can you tell? :roftl:

aaaw:roftl:,that's greAT :punk:

green skinny jeans ROCKSS WOO HOO

It would

Hmm...I have to study...

NOW??:boxed: