• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right :roftl:

"Hi,sry,i love ur hair,can i touch it?:biggrin2:"

or better: "Hi,listen,i really like u,so marry me?:mf_lustslow:"

:roftl:

or( he says this after you've said you like him)

yeah sure, do you wanna go on a date with me? i know this really good place thats sells the best chicken"

you: :jawdrop:

him: wha?????

you: nothing, nothing.....

him: ok, well, what about pizza?

or( he says this after you've said you like him)

yeah sure, do you wanna go on a date with me? i know this really good place thats sells the best chicken"

you: :jawdrop:

him: wha?????

you: nothing, nothing.....

him: ok, well, what about pizza?

yeah,sure :doh: and my dad'd 100% say " go Dani,have a nice time with 25 y/o stranger " :roftl::roftl:

sorry, i didn't finish my sentence :roftl:

when you know how old they are/ what their name is / what their personality is like:thumb_yello:

I agree :thumb_yello:

but....I'm sure this guy is 25,and his name is....errrm..Guy and he's sirious,abitious,young man :biggrin2:

aha :kaf:

aha:naughty:

and what he thinks? :biggrin2:

:D

yeah.

see my best friend loves me as a best friend therefore, i somehow don't daydream about him, even though i'm in love with him.

but....but.....but i don't know what Mika feels about me yet i always daydream about going to see him live.......:roftl: so confusing

:D

yeah.

see my best friend loves me as a best friend therefore, i somehow don't daydream about him, even though i'm in love with him.

but....but.....but i don't know what Mika feels about me yet i always daydream about going to see him live.......:roftl: so confusing

yeah....That's really starnge...happened to me as well :das:

I was kinda in love w/ my friend from ym class ,but never daydreamed about him,but about mika...:naughty:

yeah....That's really starnge...happened to me as well :das:

I was kinda in love w/ my friend from ym class ,but never daydreamed about him,but about mika...:naughty:

btw. b4 when i see mika,i was like ":wub2: i'd love to hug him" but now when i see him,im like ":drool: ah,i wanna kiss that neck"

im sick in head :blink: