• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaat, you don't dress weird! And you're pretty tall, I'm 1,50

Love you too!

Oh.. and my mom wants me to go next year to a highschool in the US.. god I'm done I want to stay here..

but...they think so...Big t-shirts till my knee,braces,and other things......:mf_rosetinted:

aw,im tall:boing::roftl:

aw,my,gosh........U r so lucky! US!:shocked: why dont u want to gooo????

huh.........if i had a chance like that........and my mum let me go.........but that just is not going to happeeeeeen......

she came back

it's really scary, my rat used to do it too.....

hey

aw,yes...ur rat:das:

good thanks! :D haha

nice.......i m aeting hole day...some.......something....i dont think that has real name:roftl:

but...they think so...Big t-shirts till my knee,braces,and other things......:m f_rosetinted:

aw,im tall:boing::ro ftl:

huh.........if i had a chance like that........and my mum let me go.........but that just is not going to happeeeeeen......

nice.......i m aeting hole day...some.......something....i dont think that has real name:roftl:

haha:roftl:

I just had bread for dinner....because I ate lunch too late, like at 4.00 pm! so I wasn't hungry to eat anything....yeah, a borring story haha:roftl:

haha:roftl:

I just had bread for dinner....because I ate lunch too late, like at 4.00 pm! so I wasn't hungry to eat anything....yeah, a borring story haha:roftl:

hahaha:roftl: no,interesting....Do you have exactly 3 meas a day or u can eat whenever u wont...? :D

but...they think so...Big t-shirts till my knee,braces,and other things......:mf_rosetinted:

aw,im tall:boing::roftl

Bah, but that doesn't matter! It's how original you are that counts!:wub2:

Because it's soo far away:tears:

aaaw,tnx :wub2:

far away from ur family,city......? u r gonna miss them ..?

You're welcome!:huglove: Real boys care about who you are.. Not what you look like! Too bad there aren't much of them:boxed:

Well yeah, I'm gonna miss my friends, and speaking a different language and I'll have to fit in...:thumbdown:

You're welcome! Real boys care about who you are.. Not what you look like! Too bad there aren't much of them

Well yeah, I'm gonna miss my friends, and speaking a different language and I'll have to fit in...

yeah...as u said......:boxed:

u r right...I always think so superficial about that-leaving....4 me it's just to LEAVE as far as i as i can from here.....but it's not so simple to leave some place...especially if u dont want to...just as u dont want to...

Is that sure...that u r leaving? already agreed everything or just maybe...?:wink2:

yeah...as u said......:boxed:

u r right...I always think so superficial about that-leaving....4 me it's just to LEAVE as far as i as i can from here.....but it's not so simple to leave some place...especially if u dont want to...just as u dont want to...

Is that sure...that u r leaving? already agreed everything or just maybe...?:wink2:

Yep:boxed: And all they care about is two things-- chicken and appearances!

yep...

Well, it's just maybe, and I wold visit the school in july, she's just showing me some other choices because she wants the best for me..

Yep:boxed: And all they care about is two things-- chicken and appearances!

yep...

Well, it's just maybe, and I wold visit the school in july, she's just showing me some other choices because she wants the best for me..

right,but there's (i think,hope) some good .... wich just wanna love u...right...? :boxed:

well...thats very good,,,,u have a great family :)

well girls....u r slow tonight....or u r just dissapeared.........and im sleepy a bit :naughty: so,see ya tomorrow........wish me to drem mikaaa :das:

night night :huglove:

yeah.....

have nice dreams :das:

bye :wub2::bye:

well girls....u r slow tonight....or u r just dissapeared.........and im sleepy a bit :naughty: so,see ya tomorrow........wish me to drem mikaaa :das:

night night :huglove:

yeah this computer! it shut down on me:boxed:

ok, goodnight daniela! :huglove::bye:

ohhh...why do they think that??

:wink2:

Because I met that guy in new years and we're friends and one of my friends thinks I spent today's afternoon with him and we kissed and all, and he told almost my whole class.. And we're not dating...:boxed:

Because I met that guy in new years and we're friends and one of my friends thinks I spent today's afternoon with him and we kissed and all, and he told almost my whole class.. And we're not dating...:boxed:

oh, the guy in the picture a few pages back?

thats weird...I wonder why they think that:boxed:

oh, the guy in the picture a few pages back?

thats weird...I wonder why they think that:boxed:

yeah:boxed:

Well they just love to make up those things... So they have something to get me annoyed with:naughty:

Anyways, sorry to just pop in and say that.. How are you, do you have any guy in sight? Not that life's made of boys!