• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right!!, i've been on holidays since 16th december, but anyway these free days weren't enough!!!

:naughty: is almost the same here in Brazil, holidays start at the beginning of December and ends in early February.

But wait,is that the longest holiday in a year?

and because we live in third world countrys :mf_rosetinted:

100 posts, congrats Ceci !!!! :punk:

GRACIASS!!! THANK YOU!!!GRAZIE!!MERCI!!!:naughty::wink2::punk: mm, i don't know how to say this in brazilian, i mean i can pronounce this but i can't write it!!!....i'm so happy!!!! i love being here!!!:wub2:

yes, in july we have another one but at least here is only 15, 20 days ...

yes, it is!!

We have the longest one during summer,from 15th of June till 1st of September! And we have a 3 week one in the winter and some short ones during the rest of the year :roftl:

We have the longest one during summer,from 15th of June till 1st of September! And we have a 3 week one in the winter and some short ones during the rest of the year :roftl:

it's summer here in South America, that's why the long vacations :wink2: and Carnaval it's almost here ... so a few days without classes again :naughty:

While I was looking for mikaphotos on the Internet once I saw something which made me melt instantly :blush-anim-cl:

I found the well-known photos of M holding KP's arm :sneaky2: and also a photo of M holding his bodyguard's arm in the same situation (outside a club).

I thought it was so sweet, dunno why... :fish:

So this would explain the useless man in the latest vlog maybe :naughty: ...reassuring presence? :wink2:

mikalive75.jpg