• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy the all thre items,I love the poster btw!!

Haha no problem! I know how much you care about it... :naughty:

Great, thanks :roftl:

I only have 15 euro at the moment, so OR the poster OR the 2 vinyls ... (I have more but not on that account, and it takes a few days to get some money on it.).

:blush-anim-cl:

Great, thanks :roftl:

I only have 15 euro at the moment, so OR the poster OR the 2 vinyls ... (I have more but not on that account, and it takes a few days to get some money on it.).

:blush-anim-cl:

Well...the two vinyls are more worth of money. You get something more valuable...but if you like the poster then...I dunno,what you need the most?

Well...the two vinyls are more worth of money. You get something more valuable...but if you like the poster then...I dunno,what you need the most?

Need? I need nothing ... :roftl:

I think I'm gonna buy the vinyls, I also have the No More Running Away & Shooting Star vinyls, so it's a great thing to add to the collection :wub2:

And maybe .. with some luck .. that poster will become a bit cheaper ... :roftl:

no, why sarcasm? when I use sarcasm I use this >> :mf_rosetinted: <<

Whatever...I got that kind of impression. :naughty:

Need? I need nothing ...

I think I'm gonna buy the vinyls, I also have the No More Running Away & Shooting Star vinyls, so it's a great thing to add to the collection :wub2:

And maybe .. with some luck .. that poster will become a bit cheaper ... :roftl:

Good luck! :wink2: