• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

73490256.jpg

THANKS TO SUZIE FOR THIS PICS!!! :wink2:

here you are the link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2151775&postcount=1

I really like that picture ..... My laptop is nearly dead so I'm gonna have to buy a new one ..... goodbye lovely Mika pics I have on this one ..... lol ... cos' they number in their thousands ..... and unlike Keti .... I can't save them to a disc cos' it's dead too ..... :thumbdown:

I'm having a very very bad day :tears:

I really like that picture ..... My laptop is nearly dead so I'm gonna have to buy a new one ..... goodbye lovely Mika pics I have on this one ..... lol ... cos' they number in their thousands ..... and unlike Keti .... I can't save them to a disc cos' it's dead too ..... :thumbdown:

Oowww... :tears: can't you upload at least your favs on photobucket? Or if you have an USB stick of big memory you can save them there!

Oowww... :tears: can't you upload at least your favs on photobucket? Or if you have an USB stick of big memory you can save them there!

Yeah I'm gonna try and put some more on photobucket if I can ..... I can't left click on anything and right click on works sometimes .... so navigating stuff and actually trying to get programs to open up or close etc is a nightmare .... I shall give it a go though :boing:

:stretcher:

03023294.jpg

He looks wonderful...the suit suits him SO well because he has this sophisticated face.. :wub2:

Yeah I'm gonna try and put some more on photobucket if I can ..... I can't left click on anything and right click on works sometimes .... so navigating stuff and actually trying to get programs to open up or close etc is a nightmare .... I shall give it a go though :boing:

Oh that's a bummer! That happened to me too, I hate most of my mouses :roftl:

Good luck!!! :thumb_yello:

He looks wonderful...the suit suits him SO well because he has this sophisticated face.. :wub2:

Oh that's a bummer! That happened to me too, I hate most of my mouses :roftl:

Good luck!!! :thumb_yello:

I don't have a mouse .... it's the actual laptop that has screwed up .... and no I can't do photobucket without left click .... it won't work :( I'm lucky that I can still view just about the pics on this laptop and I should be able to keep them on here until I get myself some ink etc .... :(

It's a pain in the arse as it just crashed on me again :mad3:

I don't have a mouse .... it's the actual laptop that has screwed up .... and no I can't do photobucket without left click .... it won't work :( I'm lucky that I can still view just about the pics on this laptop and I should be able to keep them on here until I get myself some ink etc .... :(

It's a pain in the arse as it just crashed on me again :mad3:

Owww screw :shocked::thumbdown: then you can try with USB... :wink2:

aw, Laurel... I'm really sorry to hear about this! :(

It's always a hard situation when pc is broken cause me too I have many many pics of him in my PC.

I hope that you can save some of them. AH! Don't hesitate to ask for pics if you want someone! :wink2:

aw, Laurel... I'm really sorry to hear about this! :(

It's always a hard situation when pc is broken cause me too I have many many pics of him in my PC.

I hope that you can save some of them. AH! Don't hesitate to ask for pics if you want someone! :wink2:

Awwww thanks .... I'm more worried about having to shell about £700.00 on a new laptop .... my brother bought me this one for my birthday a few years ago ..... I don't think he'll be really lovely and buy me another one .... but I can live in hope lol :wink2:

Awwww thanks .... I'm more worried about having to shell about £700.00 on a new laptop .... my brother bought me this one for my birthday a few years ago ..... I don't think he'll be really lovely and buy me another one .... but I can live in hope lol :wink2:

you're welcome!

I know that £700.00 on a laptop is enough... and I live in hope too for you!

I must to back at work now...

See you soon!!!

:bye:

:huglove:

73490256.jpg

THANKS TO SUZIE FOR THIS PICS!!!

here you are the link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2151775&postcount=1

03023294.jpg

AW MY GOSSSSHHHHHHHHH:shocked: new pics!:mf_lustslow: he's sooooooo............breath-taking!!! *melts*

tnx 4 posting,sharing,showing *blushes*

Sorry for quoting myself .... but my brother has paid in £700.00 into my bank account tonight.... I love him .... love him .... love him :wub2::boing:

Things are looking brighter now :punk:

Sorry for quoting myself .... but my brother has paid in £700.00 into my bank account tonight.... I love him .... love him .... love him :wub2::boing:

Things are looking brighter now :punk:

wow that's great Laurel, I wished that my brother did that to me,

I don't have a laptop :thumbdown:

buy a great one :naughty: your brother is really sweet :wub2: