• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI SWEETY!! :boing:

Im good and I'm really happy because my pc hasn't got virus. Last night I've had some problems with them! :thumbdown:

Oh the viruses are REALLY bad! I remember when I had them on mine last year,there was a threatning for all of my 8ooo (then) pics to be deleted :shocked: but luckily they were on the back-up :naughty:

Oh the viruses are REALLY bad! I remember when I had them on mine last year,there was a threatning for all of my 8ooo (then) pics to be deleted :shocked: but luckily they were on the back-up :naughty:

You was so lucky!!!

Me, I was afraid because I've many many pics and videos here... I was afraid to lose them :tears:

But luckily I've deleted the viruses. I've had 3.

You was so lucky!!!

Me, I was afraid because I've many many pics and videos here... I was afraid to lose them :tears:

But luckily I've deleted the viruses. I've had 3.

Omg yes it would be such a loss :shocked::thumbdown:

Glad it's all okay now though :huglove:

Uhu ... :blush-anim-cl:

MMm.... :blush-anim-cl: what would Mika think of me if he read this? :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know .. probably that you're crazy .. but that's nothing new .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he would think I'm crazy (I'm not saying that I'm not crazy generally though lol) but I think he would be flattered :naughty::wub2::blush-anim-cl: I know I would be :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he would think I'm crazy (I'm not saying that I'm not crazy generally though lol) but I think he would be flattered :naughty::wub2::blush-anim-cl: I know I would be :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know if I would be if people talked about my "bummy" like that ... :roftl:

But let's think he would be :mf_rosetinted: