• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how we can totally love, or even fall in love with, someone we don't know in the slightest. How we can be willing to give our whole selves over to smeone in sudden moments of passion that we can't share with this person? Funny may not be the right word since often times these moments hurt. I don't think it's cause by something as simple as hormones, it's definitely emotion. I just find it amazing that love can be so trusting and pure that sometimes people are willing to give it to someone who, once you really think about it (you don't really know them no matter how much you wish you did), is a total stranger.

I'm not just talking about Mika right now, whom I do feel like that for sometimes, I'm really just talking in general for a moment.

Actually, Lennon brought this one on *sigh*

Isn't it funny how we can totally love, or even fall in love with, someone we don't know in the slightest. How we can be willing to give our whole selves over to smeone in sudden moments of passion that we can't share with this person? Funny may not be the right word since often times these moments hurt. I don't think it's cause by something as simple as hormones, it's definitely emotion. I just find it amazing that love can be so trusting and pure that sometimes people are willing to give it to someone who, once you really think about it (you don't really know them no matter how much you wish you did), is a total stranger.

I'm not just talking about Mika right now, whom I do feel like that for sometimes, I'm really just talking in general for a moment.

i think i understand!

536r.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm...this is one of my favourite pics that I've taken....I love the way he's striding towards us (if only he'd been looking my way I'd have completely melted! :wub2:)

I always think about this, I'm always like: I love a complete stranger. Because seriously no matter how many vlogs or blogs he shows us we still don't know how he's like when he's sad, angry or other important things about him. But I still love him. :wub2:

with the face and eyes thats exactly what it says and i'm pretty sure he knows it :naughty

You do realize that it's a screenshot (nice to see they're coming back btw :naughty:) and that he probably looked that that for not even 1 second? :roftl: (he was just blinking I think btw..)

Uh .. is this the right place you think? :roftl:

But it all depends on what weight you give at the word "love". I'll never say I love Mika (or someone else :bleh:) because it's not love .. I'll never feel for Mika (or that other person :bleh:) what I'll feel for god know who here in real life .... You know?

I understand the text (I think :roftl:) but I don't see myself in it ..