:bye:

Don't have pictures at the moment but I'll see if I can find some :wink2: Give me some time :bleh:

How are you?

OK but tired - will have to take a break from the computer soon.

How are things with you?

12wu3.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B! How are you?

fvbd.jpg

I'm fine .. tired ...

Got an e-mail today that had the title 'free download' .. was waiting for that one for ages! It was false :sneaky2::roftl:

How are you?

551k.jpg

I'm fine .. tired ...

Got an e-mail today that had the title 'free download' .. was waiting for that one for ages! It was false :sneaky2::roftl:

How are you?

551k.jpg

I'm great!!! I got the deluxe version CD of Polarkreis 18 :arf2: and I got the French ELLE where they wrote about Mika on 4 pages... :wub2:

And I'm a bit... disturbed, about Alex :boxed: but I don't think I like him anymore.

I'm great!!! I got the deluxe version CD of Polarkreis 18 :arf2: and I got the French ELLE where they wrote about Mika on 4 pages... :wub2:

And I'm a bit... disturbed, about Alex :boxed: but I don't think I like him anymore.

Nice! :biggrin2:

Uh ... uh ... what? :blink: Why?

Nice! :biggrin2:

Uh ... uh ... what? :blink: Why?

I have just realised that I used the wrong word :roftl: not disturbed...:doh:

but I think he likes that girl I talked to you about about a month (or whenever) ago...

dgfedufea.gif

I have just realised that I used the wrong word :roftl: not disturbed...:doh:

but I think he likes that girl I talked to you about about a month (or whenever) ago...

dgfedufea.gif

I don't think you've talked to me about it .. at the moment I can't remember :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

But do I understand correct? You don't like him anymore because you think he likes a certain girl?

I don't think you've talked to me about it .. at the moment I can't remember :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

But do I understand correct? You don't like him anymore because you think he likes a certain girl?

You know, the girl I talked you about that is rumoured to be liked by Alex...the girl who used to bully me? Lucy was there as well.

No, well... that IS one of the reasons too, but I started not to like him anymore about a month ago..

You know, the girl I talked you about that is rumoured to be liked by Alex...the girl who used to bully me? Lucy was there as well.

No, well... that IS one of the reasons too, but I started not to like him anymore about a month ago..

Ow .. ALEX! :doh: Yes .. sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I thought you were talking about the other guy .. you know .. But that's Felix :bleh:

But if you don't like him anymore .. well .. problem solved? No? :mf_rosetinted:

Ow .. ALEX! :: Yes .. sorry :blush-anim-cl:

I thought you were talking about the other guy .. you know .. But that's Felix :bleh:

But if you don't like him anymore .. well .. problem solved? No? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I wouldn't like Felix to choose another girl over me :sneaky2::bleh:

Hmm...kind of. I'm not depressed or something of course, but I just got dissapointed again.. :sad:

:roftl: I wouldn't like Felix to choose another girl over me :sneaky2::bleh:

Hmm...kind of. I'm not depressed or something of course, but I just got dissapointed again.. :sad:

Maybe you should be prepared then ... there's a chance you know? :mf_rosetinted:

It'll pass .. it's normal that you're not happy about it, but you'll be ok :wink2:

650.jpg

Maybe you should be prepared then ... there's a chance you know? :mf_rosetinted:

It'll pass .. it's normal that you're not happy about it, but you'll be ok :wink2:

650.jpg

I know, Felix already has a girlfriend :wink2:

But I'm not jelaous :wub2:

Yeah, I suppose you're right... thanks!

I know, Felix already has a girlfriend :wink2:

But I'm not jelaous :wub2:

Yeah, I suppose you're right... thanks!

Ow ... ok :roftl:

641.jpg