Not top of the week? :wink2:

Oh, well.. yes, maybe even the top of the week. :bleh:

Btw, can you please explain me what the expression 'the top of the week' means? I think I know but I'm not sure, and I don't want to make an idiot of myself like I did with the pout-thing :bleh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: Oh yes - I agree about his skin :mf_lustslow:

Mmm.. :wub2: even when it's sweaty

Chicago94.jpg

not so bad tkx: some housework and.... trying to figure out how twitter works :ro:

And how was yours? In bed?

I'm off now.. gonna watch TV

good night girls! :huve:

Oh, you have a twitter account?

Well, mostly in bed :bleh: usually I can't stay in bed all the time so I walk around the house and play with my rabbit, but then I get the temperature again so I have to go back to bed again :roftl:

Goodnight Mari :huglove:

Oh, well.. yes, maybe even the top of the week. :bleh:

Btw, can you please explain me what the expression 'the top of the week' means? I think I know but I'm not sure, and I don't want to make an idiot of myself like I did with the pout-thing :bleh:

It doesn't mean anything - that's the whole problem :roftl: Somebody at Team Mika said something was going to happen at the top of the week :blink: - we had no idea when he meant - and nothing happened anyway :floor:

So people use it to mean "never"

It doesn't mean anything - that's the whole problem :roftl: Somebody at Team Mika said something was going to happen at the top of the week :blink: - we had no idea when he meant - and nothing happened anyway :floor:

So people use it to mean "never"

:lmfao: that's hilarious!

I thought it was something like "top of the week - the priority" :roftl: not even close :doh:

I am just thinking about something... Mika will release his new album pretty soon... and how will I get it? :shocked:

Universal has no contract with Serbian market anymore so his new CD will either come here after 6 months..or it WON'T come at all.. :boxed:

4.jpg

:lmfao: that's hilarious!

I thought it was something like "top of the week - the priority" :roftl: not even close :doh:

English is hard enough to understand anyway without people using meaningless phrases as well :naughty:

bluetrousers2.jpg

I am just thinking about something... Mika will release his new album pretty soon... and how will I get it? :shocked:

Universal has no contract with Serbian market anymore so his new CD will either come here after 6 months..or it WON'T come at all.. :boxed:

4.jpg

E-bay no option? Or Amazon?

Now that you mention it, I'm worried too :boxed:

Not because of Mika, I pretty sure it'll be released here .. but because of the other guys. They're not signed with EMI anymore so now doing it on their own .. and now I don't know if they can release an album in another country ..

I hope so .. otherwise I'll have to turn go e-bay of course .. again :roftl:

English is hard enough to understand anyway without people using meaningless phrases as well :naughty:

bluetrousers2.jpg

I second that! There are so many expressions and I just can't keep up with all of them! I'm gonna need a little notebook where I can write it all:naughty:

E-bay no option? Or Amazon?

Nope...I don't think they deliver stuff to Serbia and even if they do my dad is highly against it. He won't let me use his creditcard.

Nope...I don't think they deliver stuff to Serbia and even if they do my dad is highly against it. He won't let me use his creditcard.

Hmm ..

You can always ask (and hope to find) someone that buys it for you and then sends it to you? Or those that gave you the Polarkreis-cd? Maybe they're coming back around then? :wink2:

Hmm ..

You can always ask (and hope to find) someone that buys it for you and then sends it to you? Or those that gave you the Polarkreis-cd? Maybe they're coming back around then? :wink2:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. But that's my mom's colleague, so I don't know. We would have to give her the money back and I don't know when she's in Belgrade again. Probably in summer or something. And she's from Berlin, I don't know when will they get it there :boxed: but anyway...I think I will get it on some way :original:

And btw, when will you come on the Polarkreis 18 thread?? :roftl:

Now that you mention it, I'm worried too :boxed:

Not because of Mika, I pretty sure it'll be released here .. but because of the other guys. They're not signed with EMI anymore so now doing it on their own .. and now I don't know if they can release an album in another country ..

I hope so .. otherwise I'll have to turn go e-bay of course .. again :roftl:

Well, at least you can order from ebay so there should be no worries:wink2:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. But that's my mom's colleague, so I don't know. We would have to give her the money back and I don't know when she's in Belgrade again. Probably in summer or something. And she's from Berlin, I don't know when will they get it there :boxed: but anyway...I think I will get it on some way :original:

And btw, when will you come on the Polarkreis 18 thread?? :roftl:

I think Germany gets it around the same time as we do .. usually .. But of course I don't know for sure. But you'll get it somehow, I'm sure of that :wink2:

You never guess what I'm doing right now :roftl:

(sorry, no, not the polarkreis thread..)

Well, at least you can order from ebay so there should be no worries:wink2:

I think so yes .. I hope so :roftl:

But you never now .. I prefer just buying it in a shop, so that I have it in my hands .. you know?

4.jpg

Silly! :naughty: I will send you a copy :thumb_yello:

I think Germany gets it around the same time as we do .. usually .. But of course I don't know for sure. But you'll get it somehow, I'm sure of that

You never guess what I'm doing right now :

(sorry, no, not the polarkreis thread..)

Yeah, I suppose so :wink2:

:sneaky2: you know, you better say that you don't want to come on there than to promise going on there for like weeks now and don't go. :naughty:

I think so yes .. I hope so :

But you never now .. I prefer just buying it in a shop, so that I have it in my hands .. you know?

Yeah I know. I love the feeling of something new, something precious you have just bought and something you love in your hands.

Silly! :: I will send you a copy :thumb_yello:

You wiiill?:shocked::biggrin2:

Yeah, I suppose so :wink2:

:sneaky2: you know, you better say that you don't want to come on there than to promise going on there for like weeks now and don't go. :naughty:

I'll go (although I don't see the point in posting in a thread about a band that's not your thing, but hey, you want it ..) .. just not now ... I'm doing other things now .. things that you don't care about, so ...

I'll go (although I don't see the point in posting in a thread about a band that's not your thing, but hey, you want it ..) .. just not now ... I'm doing other things now .. things that you don't care about, so ...

You don't have to be so harsh you know. It's not as if I asked you to run the 100km marathon with your leg broken.

So, what? ....

So nothing, I'm busy with other things, so I'm not gonna drop them to come in your thread, that's all :wink2: But like I said .. not that you care .. :bleh: