• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So nothing, I'm busy with other things, so I'm not gonna drop them to come in your thread, that's all :wink2: But like I said .. not that you care .. :bleh:

I edited my post because you've done the same thing.:wink2:

You don't have to be so harsh you know. It's not as if I asked you to run the 100km marathon with your leg broken.

I'm not harsh, I'm just saying that I'm busy .. You always seem to think that if you ask to come on a thread people (or maybe just me?) should jump for it .. It's still the choice of that person to go or not :wink2: and sorry, but you don't always seem to see that and then you just ignore everything that isn't about you(r reactions) and that's not fun.

Ok, maybe this is harsh but whatever, I just have to say it ...

Now all we need is the new album :naughty:

He better does it fast :naughty:

I'm not harsh, I'm just saying that I'm busy .. You always seem to think that if you ask to come on a thread people (or maybe just me?) should jump for it .. It's still the choice of that person to go or not :wink2: and sorry, but you don't always seem to see that and then you just ignore everything that isn't about you(r reactions) and that's not fun.Ok, maybe this is harsh but whatever, I just have to say it ...

This is the part I don't understand. Explain:thumb_yello:

This is the part I don't understand. Explain:thumb_yello:

Well, for example, and only from tonight (just out of my head, maybe there's more :bleh:) ..

- You ignored the fact that I have a headache and that I'm tired (not in this thread but I'm sure you've read it)

- You ignored the fact that I don't know how I feel today .. I feel just so weird ..

- You ignored that I discovered that probably the rumour about David leaving AT is true ..

- You ignored me trying to have some smalltalk about something I'm doing right now ..

But I should go to your thread because you want it (and yes, i've promised but i'll do it when i feel like it) and when i said nothing about you being sick it was like i did god knows what ..

So sorry, I don't mean it in a bad way and I don't want to ruin this thread .. but sometimes I just have to get it out of my system ..

Now ladies :wink2:

Sometimes when threads start going a bit faster things look like they've been ignored because you miss the reply being posted.

I do it all the time.

Well, for example, and only from tonight (just out of my head, maybe there's more :bleh:) ..

- You ignored the fact that I have a headache and that I'm tired (not in this thread but I'm sure you've read it)

- You ignored the fact that I don't know how I feel today .. I feel just so weird ..

- You ignored that I discovered that probably the rumour about David leaving AT is true ..

- You ignored me trying to have some smalltalk about something I'm doing right now ..

But I should go to your thread because you want it (and yes, i've promised but i'll do it when i feel like it) and when i said nothing about you being sick it was like i did god knows what ..

So sorry, I don't mean it in a bad way and I don't want to ruin this thread .. but sometimes I just have to get it out of my system ..

:lmao: nothing of those three I've read here. Nothing of those three you have mentioned here (except for that link you gave); but you know, I'm feeling crappy enough at the moment so I don't want to discuss it now, you have said many insults here towards me tonight but I'll just get over it because this is just internet. I don't get it for serious. And you are a virtual person for me (like everyone on here is, anyway) so I think it's pointless to discuss anything. Even though I do discuss sometimes.

So I'll just stop mentioning that thread you so don't want to come in and everything's gonna be fine:thumb_yello: I'm sure you'll agree with me!

Oh and one more avice - get some sence of humour :wink2: that's for me being ill.

Now ladies :wink2:

Sometimes when threads start going a bit faster things look like they've been ignored because you miss the reply being posted.

I do it all the time.

I understand that when a thread is going fast, but sorry .. this one tonight is not going fast at all :boxed:

And yes Keti, I've read your reaction .. I just gonna leave it with this .. It's always the other person ...

And yes Keti, I've read your reaction .. I just gonna leave it with this .. It's always the other person ...

You're the one who said it:wink2:

Let's just give it a rest now, shall we.

I'm back gals, and I brought a friend:

sexyshadescopy.jpg

hope you don't mind :wink2:

Ooh I don't mind having him as a friend :naughty:

Welcome back :bye:

i'm not real? :tears:

:huglove: of course you are, it's not about that. It's just that I don't know any of you in person, I have never actually TALKED to you for real, I don't know how you think, how you talk, what your reactions could be like. It's all...surreal, virtual.

But that doesn't mean I don't like you or something. You guys know I do! But don't you just think it's a bit low and lame to fight over INTERNET?:wink2:

:huglove: of course you are, it's not about that. It's just that I don't know any of you in person, I have never actually TALKED to you for real, I don't know how you think, how you talk, what your reactions could be like. It's all...surreal, virtual.

But that doesn't mean I don't like you or something. You guys know I do! But don't you just think it's a bit low and lame to fight over INTERNET?:wink2:

don't worry, i know what you mean/'t :wink2:

No :mf_rosetinted:

He's shy and doesn't want to talk to anyone.

fbgdfdh-1.jpg

thanks a lot :sneaky2:

could you just point him in my direction then? :naughty: