• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed everything between somewhere around 3 to 18 and most of 19 :naughty: I should probably do the same, but I figure I already have like 2000 pics and there are more to come.

article_attitude_2007-04_f.jpg

I'd like to get a really good look at that jacket. See what all is on there.

Edited by purplegrape

Hi and Bye girls :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

is quiet because half (or more) of the MFC is on Twitter now :bleh:

sorry for not been here much these days but that's it, I'm on twitter and going insane

:insane:

I have trouble keeping up with that boy. I swear, he just got one and is going insane with it. I like feeling connected to him though ^^

alittlebitrough.jpg

Fine keti, how are you?

106g.jpg

I'm better today thanks!

Not so crowded here eh?

Hi Keti

Very bored because everyone is either on Twitter or posting about what someone said on Twitter.

So I see...:thumbdown: why is everyone so addicted to it? I miss blogs on mikasounds.

mika101.jpg

I have trouble keeping up with that boy. I swear, he just got one and is going insane with it. I like feeling connected to him though ^^

I have trouble in keeping up Mika, Greg and now ... Ella :mf_rosetinted::roftl: but I'm loving this !!! :wub2:

Hi Lucy

mika-09-450a-120607.jpg

Good evening everyone! How are you?

237619a.jpg

Hi Silver, Hi Keti, how are you two? not on twitter yet? :roftl:

I have trouble in keeping up Mika, Greg and now ... Ella :mf_rosetinted::roftl: but I'm loving this !!! :wub2:

Hi Silver, Hi Keti, how are you two? not on twitter yet? :roftl:

Hello Lucy :huglove:

No, not me. I really don't like it, it's annoying. Maybe it wouldn't be so annoying if everyone wasn't on there/talking about it. :bleh:

How are you?

I used Twitter a good 2 months before Mika stared so he's really just an added bonus. I only started cause my friend asked me to try it. I presume most people are addicted now just because of Mika. Maybe not most, but a good few.

2007mika003.jpg

I'm better today thanks!

Not so crowded here eh?

So I see...:thumbdown: why is everyone so addicted to it? I miss blogs on mikasounds.

mika101.jpg

I doubt we'll see any more blogs - Mika uses Twitter because it is easy - he doesn't have to write about anything important or interesting, he can post any old rubbish and people are happy :thumbdown:

I doubt we'll see any more blogs - Mika uses Twitter because it is easy - he doesn't have to write about anything important or interesting, he can post any old rubbish and people are happy :thumbdown:

I really miss the blogs. I like reading a long text, instead of just a sentence. But he still has to post the Blackall project rounds on MS. :naughty:

I'm happy with anything he does, but I think he may still blog. Maybe not as much, but I don't think he'll stop all together.

434.jpg

Yeah, I know... but I wouldn't mind him posting all of those too but on mikasounds :sad: but it's probably only because it's easier to use. He can even do it on his iPhone.

I really miss the blogs. I like reading a long text, instead of just a sentence. But he still has to post the Blackall project rounds on MS. :naughty:

He's probably too addicted to Twitter himself to ever finish it. Thank goodness he had already nearly finished the album

Hello Lucy :huglove:

No, not me. I really don't like it, it's annoying. Maybe it wouldn't be so annoying if everyone wasn't on there/talking about it. :bleh:

How are you?

I'm fine, and you? I really don't undertand what the big problem with twitter but everybody have your reason and opinions and I don't want argument about this, even more because my English is not good enough to argue about anything :roftl:

I used Twitter a good 2 months before Mika stared so he's really just an added bonus. I only started cause my friend asked me to try it. I presume most people are addicted now just because of Mika. Maybe not most, but a good few.

I'm follow a bunch of people, I'm not there only because of Mika but even if I was, what's the big deal? we'll enjoy it while he's there, if he gets tired of twitter we just don't go on twitter anymore, is not the end of the world you know :wink2:

I'm fine, and you? I really don't undertand what the big problem with twitter but everybody have your reason and opinions and I don't want argument about this, even more because my English is not good enough to argue about anything :roftl:

I'm follow a bunch of people, I'm not there only because of Mika but even if I was, what's the big deal? we'll enjoy it while he's there, if he gets tired of twitter we just don't go on twitter anymore, is not the end of the world you know :wink2:

Better than yesterday, thanks..

Noo, I wasn't about arguing! I mean I have already had one argue about Twitter today, i don't need any more in my life :naughty:

However - you like it, I don't, fullstop :bleh:

RVE_223865_MIKA_6.jpg